Effort? Gone? ~ Part 1

To be honest, you hadn't talk to Michael in a long time. It had been getting to you, but you knew that you had to go on and you couldn't stop your life to make sure he was alright. I mean, yeah, you cared for his well being, but you couldn't stop the progress of your life to focus on Michael. It had been irritating because you didn't know how he was, how his album tour was going and what he could have been getting himself into.

You were going over to a mutual friend's house. You hadn't seen Omar in a long time so you decided to meet him at 'Smoothie King'. As you arrived and walked in, you smile as you were greeted with a huge hug.

"Hey sexy mama!"

"Hey Omar" you retaliated with a hug and you both ordered and sat down. As you began conversation, questions of Michael came up which irritated you inside.

"So how are you and baby daddy?"

"We broke up a long time ago, Omar. I thought you heard through all the blogs and gossip and stuff. But I haven't seen him in a long time. I really do miss him, but I'm doing good as an individual. But how are you?"

You hurried up, trying to get off the subject quick.

"Biiiiih, I haven't heard a thing! I'm sorry to hear that. You haven't talk to him? You know Mike kinda clingy. I'm very surprised you haven't talked with him."

Omar knew just as good as you did that Michael was a clingy man. He may have had his opinions of things, but he would hurry, rushing back to you to apologize and do whatever he could to cease the situation.

You missed all the effort that he used to put in.

As both of your orders were finished, you both stood up and walked outside to sit at the one of the shady tables.

"Well, Y/N, Mike did call me a few days ago. He told me a few problems that he had, but he didn't mention you. That should have been the first thing that he told me. I'm really, really surprised."

The more Omar talked, the more your stomach turned. It was finally being smashed into your brain that it was over. Michael was a clingy man in a relationship so you knew that once he was over it, it was nothing to discuss.

This gave your heart 3 inches of breaking room as you sipped on your pineapple surf smoothie. You stayed into the sky as tears almost invaded your eyes and makeup.

"Babe, don't cry. What are you crying for? Ignore him. He's probably busy with the tour and everything."

Omar gets up and tries his best to comfort you. The more he comforts, the more emotional you get. Your gentle tears run down your face as you begin thinking. Why waste tears on a man that ain't thinking about you?!

But it's not just any man. It's Michael Jackson.

You unlock your iPhone and stare at the last time that you and Michael called or texted.

It had been over 2 months ago.

You sighed and stared over at Omar.

~ Later that Night ~

It was time that you get rid of things that remind you of him. It was time for an apartment makeover. You began placing things in a huge box. It was time for a cleanse. It was time to distress. It was time to get the old you back.

One. Step. At. A.Time

xx

Sorry that I've been gone so long! I miss so many of your comments and motivation.

MoonwalkForever