~ Times Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 5)

You were in a very compromising position. You and Michael had gone a round of loving each other intimately. You hadn't seen him in several months, so it just pretty much happened.
You were upset at yourself for giving into him so quickly. He had prepared a beautiful dinner and you ended up giving into this sexy tail.

The sexy round with Michael was replenishing, but you were upset at yourself. Sex can't fix the problem that you had with him. Not talking you for months? Not calling for months? How could he make up for that?

He cuddled you close as you sat up. You angrily stood and grabbed your clothes.

"Michael, we shouldn't have done this. I'm not even sure if we're together. You come back from your tour and you think you'll win me over with some dick? Not going to happen."

With this, you hurriedly walk out of the bedroom, hearing Michael running behind you. He grabs your arm.

"Why are you doing this? You know this was unexpected. You wanted it just as much as I did. I didn't do this alone. You act as though this was my apology. This wasn't. Why won't you let me talk to you? Stop being so dramatic."

With this, you stare at him, not knowing how to feel.

Maybe this reunion won't be what Michael thought it would be.

| MoonwalkForever |