• Tipsy, Tipsy, Kissy Kissy •

As you dizzily wake up, you feel someone holding your side and using your arm to support your weight.

"Where am I?" You slur as your best friend clings to your side.

"We're home Y/N. Just hold on, you'll be in bed soon."

Your loving best friend knocks on the door of your house as a very worried Michael comes to the door.

You are then exchanged from your besties arms into Michael's arms.

"Hey baby. You okay?"

You faintly hear Michael thanking your best friend for being so nice and properly caring for you.

You know clearly what's going on, but you feel drowsy and light headed. Girls night out got too far.

You hold Michael's waist and kiss his chest. "Baby cuddle with me. I don't feel good."

As soon as you say those words, you have a urge to regurgitate.

You run to the bathroom and release the disgusting fluid. Once finished, you brush your teeth and almost trip over your own feet going to the bedroom.

Michael meets you in the bedroom as you lay in bed, already feeling the aftermath.

"Baby what happened? Why are you so drunk?"

"We were having an amazing time and I got carried away :(" you manage to say while slurring.

He giggles and kisses your forehead. You bend over and began twerking on his crotch area, unaware of your silly actions.

"Baby! Stop!" He laughs while he holds your waist.

"You're not going anywhere tomorrow. I'm going to stay home and I will take care of you. Now rest."

He kisses both of your hands twice and begins gently undressing you, putting you in a night gown.

Closing your eyes, you cuddle up close to Michael, laying in his arms, rubbing his chest.

Anytime you were messed up or just not in your right mind, Michael was always there. What would you do without him?

~ Next Day ~

Beautiful sunshine burst through the window while a yawn escapes your mouth. Other than a slight headache, you feel okay.

Whoa. You would have never imagined that your soon to be husband would have seen you wasted.

Just as you go to sit up, you were not paying attention to see Michael come in and slide under the covers. A tender sensation between your legs then occurs. You gasp and look down to see Michael feasting full force on your womanhood.

You begin softly whispering his name as fingers of yours tangle in his curls.

Just as your chest raises, you feel an amazing high spread throughout your entire body. Fireworks explode in your mind as you squeal Michael's name sexily.

You pant as you stare at Michael.

"What was that for?" You ask, almost out of breath.

"Well I prepared us breakfast and I already ate my plate since you were resting. I just wanted my dessert. ;)"

You laugh, giving Michael loads of hugs and tender kisses.