• Miss Independent •

As you walk in the door, you go straight to the kitchen as you put shopping and grocery bags on the table. The clicking of those familiar loafers make you smile. You begin to put groceries away.

"Hey beautiful" he lovingly whispers as his massive hands wrap around your curvy waist.

"Hi handsome" you say as you continue to put the items you bought away.

You giggle as his hands never leave your waist. He whines as he pulls you towards him.

"I missed you this morning baby. I woke up and you weren't there :("

He kisses you softly as he pouts.

"What is all this baby? Why'd you go shopping without me? You know I don't want you paying."

Even though he loved paying for your things, you still wanted your independence. Michael was ALWAYS paying for your shopping sprees and buying everything that you wanted or needed.

"Come sit with me baby. We gotta talk."

He looks at you in a worried manner as you both walk to the black leather sofa.

Instead of sitting next to you, he pulls you into his lap. You grin as you face him.

"So baby.. I know you're a mega superstar and you have WADS of money. I also know that I'm your fiancé. I know that you want to pay for everything that I need or want, but I need some independence baby. I wanna be your Miss Independent. And I know this sounds crazy, but I also want to prove to you that I don't want to be in this relationship for your money. I truly love you with all my heart Michael Joseph Jackson. Your money is not the power in this relationship. Our love is"

His big eyes stare into yours as he nods. He then sighs and rubs your arms.

"Okay baby. I understand. I'm sorry. I do love paying for your things and I know that you want to be "Miss Independent", but at the end of the day, we're in this TOGETHER. So, I understand where you're coming from. I know you want to pay for your own things but if I say I got it, will you let me take care of it?"

You nod at his remark. "Yes darling."

He nods and speaks: "I'm glad you said something baby. Thank you for being open with me. I love you....."

~MoonwalkForever