• He Creates The Perfect Prom •

Earlier in the day, you and Michael had talked about high school memories; prom, crushes and many other things. He expressed memories of his senior prom and how amazing it was, but you only could express the feeling of not going to your junior or senior prom.

It was a great feeling to hear his memories, but also a painful one to know that you would never get to have that great time with your class.

After you told Michael that you didn't get to go your high school prom, he left you there, sitting, not knowing where he's at.

After 3 hours of not seeing your fiancé, he finally arrives home.

"Hey, baby. Sorry I had to go get something. The guys are coming over in 10 minutes. Mind if we have the house for a few hours?"

You roll your eyes, but just nod. You were hoping that it would just be you and him today, spending time with each other, but no. Every time he has a weekend off or a free day, he's calling the guys over.

You walk past him and walk upstairs to get your bag. Once you've grabbed few items, you walk downstairs and leave the house, feeling slightly hurt.

~An Hour Later~

As you sit at a table in the mall, a man in a tuxedo approaches you.

You look up to greet him when he presents you with a beautiful, long flowing blue dress and a pair of dark blue pumps.

You gasp and stare at the intense details.

"Hello, Mrs. Jackson,

Your fiancé has requested that you put this dress on for a special evening." the man then says and you smirk at the name "Mrs. Jackson."

You smile, feeling your heart surrounded by warmth as you stand, accepting the beautiful items.

He bows and walks away as you go the bathroom, putting on this eye catcher.

After you finish putting the dress and pumps on, you begin walking out. The man in the tux then directs you into a salon.

How did Michael even know you were here?

You feel amazing as you go through 30 minutes of pampering and hair fixing.

~30 minutes later~

You arrive at your home and see no cars, only Michael's.

Walking in your new getup, you walk to your door and knock. Few seconds later, Michael opens the door wearing a black tuxedo with a dark blue tie and fancy black dress shoes. His hair dangles around his perfect face, making his features stand out.

You smile, almost crying.

"Michael, what is all this?"

You had a hint about what he was doing, but didn't want to jinx it.

He smiles, taking your hand.

"Hello my sweet lady. May I have your attention for the evening?"

You nod and smile as a tear rolls down your cheek. "Of course handsome."

You walk into an almost transformed home as you see balloons, confetti and banners.

"CLASS OF 1996

THIS IS FOR YOU Y/N"

He pulls you into a beautifully decorated living room as you stare at the beautiful lights and decorations that your man has put time and effort into.

Your favorite song begins playing through the speakers.

"May I have this dance, beautiful?"

"Of course baby." you say, only falling for your Michael even harder in that moment.

You go through hours of dancing, laughing and drinking your favorite wine - with the love of your life Michael Jackson.

Hi readers. c: I was feeling a bit down about not going to my junior prom. Even though I didn't go, I wanted to do something that would make me smile. This imagine felt amazing to write. Involving Michael into ANYTHING is a beautiful experience and I enjoyed this so much.

Please enjoy!

-MoonwalkForever