~ Time Flies - Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 2)

Michael's POV

I couldn't stop staring at the tv screen. I understand that we haven't talked in a few months, but would she really up and leave me this way?

Frank told me that my beautiful fiancé was beginning to be a distraction so I sort of stopped talking to her on a short notice. She had no clue and it was totally my fault for leaving my baby stranded. I know she was hurt. I was spending hours at night talking to her and was paying the price in rehearsals. My beautiful girls heart was being broken by my actions.

I hurriedly left my hotel room ad went to Frank. He handles all of my business affairs so since he had a say-so in my personal affairs, he'll be dealing with this too.

I knocked on his rented penthouse door with a bit of aggression. When the door opened, I walked in, oblivious to him standing there. His stout, cigar smoking self stared at me.

"Frank, my soon to be wife packed up and left Neverland. It's all over the news. She can't leave me. I'm too in love with her beautiful being to let go while I'm on this damn tour. You suggested she was taking too much of my time now fix this."

Hours Later

I had cancelled the last of my shows in Japan which would have taken up the rest of the month. I have to work on my relationship. I can't afford to lose the person who loves me internally and not just for my fame.

She is my everything. I can't lose her. Before I left Japan, I had to buy a new phone since my assistant was no where to be found with my property. I gave her a 5 day work break for working so hard on the recent tour dates. I didn't know I would be wanting my phone back so soon.

How could I just up and stop talking to my future wife? What is wrong with me?

It would take a couple more hours to get to the US. I was so drained, but I knew that once I got back to the states, I would have to make up 3 months worth of time to her.

Arrival

I arrived back to Neverland in an undesignated car. No one knew I had left Japan even though I cancelled the tour dates.

I was safely in the US back to my home. I opened the door and cold air instantly hit my face. It was as though I hadn't been here in years even though she only left a day ago.

I turned the lights on and tears instantly rushed to my eyes when I saw all of our pictures down, all of her certificates off the wall, all of her furniture gone, everything.

I took a moment to have sort of a breakdown. I slumped to the floor and let out an angry yelp as I cried.

Frank told me she was a distraction to my work, but I should've at least told her without cutting her completely off. How could I do this to her? To us?

Once I went minutes of having a fit, I stood up and began brainstorming of things to do.

~ Next Morning ~

I had called Y/N's best friend and she let me in on where my baby was. She had asked to stay with her for a couple days until she found an apartment. That fact hurt my core a bit but I had to be strong.

Her best friend knew where she was. Currently, Y/N was at a park. I was currently walking around in a disguise. I was playing these people wonderfully. They had no clue that they were passing Michael Jackson. ☺️

Just as I walked passed a few bushes and people, I saw my babygirl on a bench.

I walked up very closely and took off my fake mustache. I tapped her on the shoulder.

As she turned to look up at me, her eyes widened while I saw a bit of hurt and pain in them.

"Hi Y/N. I know you're probably not in the mood to see me, but baby I came all the way from Japan to get you back."

|| MoonwalkForever ||