• He Doesn't Want You Working •

Michael had been in the studio working  hella long hours. When you wanted to plan things and go out with him, he unfortunately couldn't because of his heavy schedule.

You wanted to give him a break and let some of the stress go so you and him could improve your relationship.

Typing in some of your information into the database, you hear the sound of the door knob.

You focus on your typing and go on to the next application at a Office. You didn't mind working. It would give you benefits and would give Michael a little break. Michael supplied you with any thing you needed, $$$ wise. You were so thankful for him treating you to any think you wanted, but it's time you take back your independence.

As you scrolled through snagajob.com, a list of office openings around the area popped up, making you excited.

Michael finally walks in the room from the kitchen.

"Hey beauty. What's up? I missed you today."

He took his way with you and stopped you from typing by kissing you deeply. Grinning, you kiss his lips back and stare in his eyes.

"I missed you too baby."

As Michael drinks a bottle of water and stares at the screen, his eyebrow raises, being inquisitive about your search entries.

"Uhhhh baby why are you searching for a job?"

You look over at him as he holds your waist.

"Babe, I wanna take my independence back. I know that you've been working so much, but I wanna help pay some of the bills. I know you want to do it, but babe I take your money all the time. You let me buy whatever I want, but it's time I take my independence back and help you."

He rubs your face and sighs.

"Baby I know you want to work but I'm here. I -"

Before he finishes, you interrupt him.

"And with you doing all this working, I barely get to see you anymore. You won't have to work so much and I'll have my Michael back."

"Is that why you wanna work? So you can have me back?"

You look down and nod while a tear almost escapes.

"Come here beautiful. I know it's been touch on both of us and this relationship, but I'm almost done with my album. My fans will appreciate it and I will have a break for a while. I don't think I'll tour, so just give me about 2 more weeks okay?"

You nod and sigh.

"But baby I don't want you working. I'm the man and it's my job to take care of you, spoil you. I need you to be you and be my beautiful lady. Okay? I love you so much."

With a tender kiss, a tear drops from you eyes, adoring and loving the man you call 'Michael.'

| Hope you lovelies enjoyed |

MoonwalkForever