~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 4)

Michael's POV

She walked away. I slid the ring in my pocket as tears fell. I walked behind her. I caught up to her and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately.

I knew she couldn't fall out of love with me that quickly. And plus, my kisses make her weak.

Our lips intertwined as I gripped her waist firmly. I felt her trying to resist, but I slid my tongue in her mouth, feeling that spark that I always feel.

I pulled away abruptly and stared in her eyes.

"Listen, I can't go another day like this. We're going to fix this. I know I messed up but you're the only thing I care about. I am madly in love with you. Now come with me and let's fix this."

My tone was bold and firm. She obeyed by nodding and walking with me back to my SUV.

The whole car ride back to Neverland was quiet, but I knew that after a few days in my care, I would get to hear her angelic voice and her adorable laughs.

She's with me, right? God's giving me a chance. I have to make this right ❤️

Arrival

When we walked to the doors of the Ranch, I grinned to myself. Rose pedals led from the front door to the stairs. I saw a gentle smile when she opened the door and saw them. I got a feeling of hope.

When we walked in, a kettle with ice sat on the kitchen counter with her favorite Chardonnay. Dozens of Victoria secret bags and shopping bags were on the table.

"Baby, I know that material things won't help the matter, but I just wanted to buy you a few things to show you how much I've missed being with you. I've missed all the shopping sprees, all the late night cuddling, all the kisses, all the morning breakfasts. I've just missed you completely. I know that this may take a while for you to get over, but babe - I will do anything in my power to make this right between us."

Will Michael do an amazing or poor job making it up to you? Will it make everything okay between you two?

I will be updating later in the day!
|| MoonwalkForever ||