Venturing Out On His Own [3/6]

• 3 Months Later •

Several days, several hours, several months had passed and you were still thinking about this jackass of a man. How could he be so dirty to you? Leave you, betray you, disown you?

A man that had never shown these characteristics had been all you've ever known.

You didn't know this person. The one that abandoned you and your love.

After the night at the club, you hadn't heard from Michael. He had gone his own way and you had gone yours.

It was so hard for you. You knew how badly you wanted to be in his future and him in yours but it just wasn't the right time.

Maybe all this was just the wrong timing.

Your girlfriend Adrienne had been upfront with you several times about the situation. It was time for you listen to her.

Michael had basically blocked you from his life.

"I want all of you: your heart, you soul and your mind." was the words that had came out of Michael's mouth several times.

Once you tried to give him all of you, he gave up. This proves he wasn't and isn't the one for your heart.

Real mature of him to not even come to you face to face and tell you how he felt: you had to hear from the news about him moving on. Real petty, Michael.

It was the last couple of weeks before a new year. You were excited to start new, start fresh. Your world does NOT revolve around some man. The year was almost up and you felt that doing a yearly evaluation, you had lost yourself. You didn't know this person. You didn't understand how she could become this sensitive, this shy, this pulled away and oblivious to everything.

It was time to grow some skin and get back to the bubbly personality that you were used to. You began writing and experimenting with personal development projects such as writing down and creating motivational quotes. You also began getting into home decor to furnish the walls of your apartment.

This helped in ways because it was inspirational and made you feel warm. You tried any and everything to make yourself feel happy.

~Later that night~

Waking up ferociously, you begin crying and staring into the darkness. You had dreamt that Michael had died. Crying heavily, you place your hands over your face, trying your best to make sure this was all a dream.

You had restrained from texting, calling, or even contacting Michael, but this time, you needed to talk to him, even if it was two words.

Even though yall weren't talking, you still remained good friends.

Composing a text, you write him a very detailed text and press send. Several minutes later and there's no 'delivered' message. You begin thinking.

........Did Michael block you? I'm pretty sure he did.

Fury then invades your being as you begin thinking. You're over here worried about this nigga and he's blocked you as if he don't give two fucks?

Alright. Okay.

Good Move, Michael. Good Move.

Xx

Short, but to the point. I hope you readers enjoy. Please leave your feedback! I'm curious c:

MoonwalkForever