~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 1)

As you stare at the house that you and Michael once shared, memories fly across your mind of everything you and Michael have went thru. All the 'I love you' gestures, all the love making, all the cooking, all the petty arguments, and all of the kisses at the front lawn.

Michael Jackson had been on the leg of his Dangerous Tour for 7 months. He had  taken an incredibly large part of his time and effort to please his fans.

It's been 9 months since you've seen him and 3 months since you've talked to him. He had just gotten so busy that one day, on the tour, he decided to stop calling (which he promised to do every day and night). You have tried various times to contact him on his cell number, but each and every time, his assistant would tell you that he was on stage performing or currently not available.

All you could think was..."I'm supposed to be the love of his life. I understand he's busy but why would he decided to just one day not give two fucks about me or my well being?"

It was very overwhelming for you. Being the lady in life had its perks, but also it's downfalls. You were very supporting for his amazing career. You were extremely proud of him. It was so amazing to see your man promoting his album.

You have felt lonely as a result. He would be back for another 3 months and no telling when he would try to call you.

As you packed your things, silent tears fell down your eyes. You felt abandoned. He promised to call EVERYDAY. No telling what kind of situation he's gotten himself into, but it would just be nice to hear some of those things. 3 months without Michael felt like 3 years to you. This was something you weren't used to. You handled this situation in various ways: crying his name in your pillow, you expressed your feelings to your friends, you sent him angry text messages (even though his assistant claimed to have his phone), you left emotional voicemails, you pleasured yourself with the thought of him and the whole sha-bang.

Truth is: If he wanted to talk to you, that man would surely find a way to call. It wasn't like he was a child and couldn't have his way. He was Michael Joseph Jackson.

 3 Hours Later

You felt some type of way when you saw the home without your personal touches. You shut the front door behind you and locked it with your key. The whole time you were packing, you got this odd feeling that someone was watching you. You ignored it, but it made you sort of weary.

As you drove down the dirt path, leading down a beautiful scenery, you begin feeling blank. You feel so broken inside. How could a tour lead to all of this?

Meanwhile: On the Other Side of Town, In Another Country. . .

Michael's POV

As I sit down from a break from writing in my hotel room, I turn on the channel to the news. As soon as I listen to the anchor speak, my heart breaks while emotion rushes to my brain.

Breaking Celebrity News Right Now: Michael's Jackson's Fiancé Moves Out of Neverland Valley Ranch.  

\\ Hello Readers :) I am sorry for slacking on my writing. I have seen so many comments and votes on this Imagine Book. I will be trying my best to write more since I've gotten over my writer's block. I have so many ideas, so I hope everyone will stick with me to read. //

|| MoonwalkForever ||