Chapter 67

Nash

Nobody saw me sneak out of my room during the movie. I snuck into the kitchen. I got in the freezer I know what I want. I grabbed the fish stick box and snuck out the back door.

I opened the box of fish sticks I had grabbed.

"Go hurry this will bring you back to life." I said as I poured them into the pool.

I read somewhere on the internet fish can't survive out of water so I figured that if you put fish fish sticks in the pool they will come back to life.

I sat there and watched the fish stcks float down to the bottom. Pretty soon I got bored so I sniffed my armpit.

"ACK!" I shouted as I smelled my revoulting pits.

I walked back into the house and got some soap, shampoo, and conditioner.

I snuck back outside to the pool.

The fish sticks had dissolved. I sighed and stripped off myclothes and jumped in.

"Bath Time!" I said enthusiastically.

First I started washing my armpits. Then my back.

I dunked my head under to get my hair wet. I squirted the whole bottle of shampoo on my head I rubbed it in.

Suddenly someof it rolled down my forhead and into my eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES THEY BURN AHHHH THE PAIN!" I screamed.

Ian and Mady ran out to see what the racket was.

"Nash what the lima beans are you doing?" He asked annoyed. 

"Well I was waiting for the fish sticks to come back to life and I sniffed my armpit and it smelled like ten dumpsters combined and it was just gross so I decided it was bath time." I explained quietly.

"Fish sticks don't come back to life." Mady stated.

Jamie

Reese and Ryan had fallen asleep the first ten minutes of the movie. Ian and Mady went to see what Nash was screaming about.

Shakira and I were cuddled up in the recliner a.k.a squished together in a very uncomfortable position which had my hand awkwardly crush under her and her arm awkradly to to cuddle me.

We kept scooting around trying to get in the right spot. The chair was squeaking uncntrolably.

"What the fudge dounuts are you to doing over there the chair is squeaking like crazy." Reese asked grogily.

"There's. Not. Enough. Room." Shakira said as she uncomfortably moved around.

She finally found a spot that was comfortable for both of us then the chair tipped back.

"Okay screw this I'm going to bed." She sighed as she got up and walked to our bed room.

I sat the chair back up and followed her.

She was laying on the bed on her stomach.

I crawled over her and kissed her neck.

"Babe." I whispered.

"Hmm." She mumbled.

I kissed her again.

"Just wanted to know if you were asleep." I said.

"Oh." She mumbled again.

I continued to lightly kiss her neck. 

"Mhmmmm."  She mumbled. 

"What?" I asked.

"That feels nice." She whispered.

I laughed quietly.

"Good cause now it's your turn."  I said queitly.

She groaned.

"Please." I begged.

She groaned again.

I kissed her neck again.

She pushed me down off of her.

She climbed onto me a started kissing my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." I mumbled.

"Just be lucky that I love you." She said.