Chapter 34

Three Weeks Later

Shakira

I have met the boy of my dreams. He is the most amazing thing in my life. His name is Coner.

We have been dating for two weeks and I have completely forgotten about Jamie.

Coner had blonde hair. He was a little bit taller than me. He was really sweet and caring more than Jamie ever was Jamie wass definatly not the one.

Coner and I were watching 'Zombie Land.'

"Scared yet?" He asked for the billionth time.

"No I've seen this at least ten times." I laughed.

He smiled well. "I'm still goona cuddle you." He said as he pullled me really close to him. He smelled really good. He kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied. 

RING!

It was an unknown number. I still answered it.

"Hello." I said.

All I heard was a sniffled and then it hung up.

"Who was it?" Coner asked curiously.

"Honestly I have no idea." I said.

He smiled. "Your amazing." He wispered in my ear.

"So are you." I said back.

Then he started kissing my neck. I remember when Jamie would do that oh my gosh it was amazing.

It didn't feel as good as when Jamie did it but I can't complain.

Why am I thinking about Jamie when I'm with the love of my life?

Jamie

The boys went out to eat I stayed home to well...have a mental break down.

As soon as the boys walked out the front door I fell to my knees and started balling.

"STUPID FUCKING...TRENT!" Ishouted inbetween sobs.

"WE STILL COULD BE...TOGETHER RIGHT NOW!" I was screaming like a phsyco.

'WHY?" I said as I rolled around on the floor.

I had to hear her voice just again for the first time in three years. I need to see her for the first time in three years.

I only dated Jessie to get rid of my feelings for Shakira but no it's impossible.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed.

I tried to remember her phone number I tried really hard. Finally I just typed what I thought it was.

I waited a few seconds then, "Hello."

It was her holy fucking cheese sticks Shakira Brown my one and only love just answered the phone. I tried to say something but all I did was sniffle and hang up.

As soon as I pressed end call I cried even harder.

Then I got a bad idea. I called Trent. We no longer work with him.

"Hello." He said.

"Yo bitch prick thanks for ruining my life!" I shouted.

I know it sounds crazy but I practically heard him smile.

Jamie Christian Follese long time no blab." He said.

"I can't believe you...you shouldn't date her then you go find some porn star and have her throw herself at me when the best thing that's ever happened to me walks in. You just had to." I growled.

"Yes Jamie I wanted what was best for the band." He said.

"No no no no no no. You just felt like screwing shit up! You fine any bit of happiness and crush it then you act like it was for the better! IF IT WAS SSUPPOSED TO BETTER EVERYTHING THEN WHY DO I CUT MYSELF EACHNIGHT OVER IT! YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING PRICK WHO NEVER HAPPY AND YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE AS MISRABLE YOU!" I screamed then I threw my phone at the wall. It broke.

I stood there breahting really loud as I grabbed my hair and pulled really hard. Without her I am worthless, a mess, and not me.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you Slushie for helping me decide with the phone call part if Jamie should call her or not haha

That's Coner on the side.