Chapter 37

Jamie

3 days later

I couldn't sleep last nigth. It's anticapation. I made it I'm in a hotel about a mile from Shakira's house.

I woke up this morning at eleven.

I went to 'Eat it or Beat it' for breakfast then I walked to Shakira's house.

The walk seemed to take forever and I was the most nervous I've ever been in my life. I checked my watch it was twelve fifty seven.

Her house was white with a meduim sized porch. The house was really nice.

I slowly climbed up the stairs it felt like climbing mountians.

Behind that door is the love of my life. That door is all that is seperating us.

I rang the doorbell.

I waited a few seconds I was about to turn around when the door opened.

There she was the girl with the straight brown hair and brown eyes as pretty as ever.

She stared at me a second.

"I'm tring to decide if I'm seeing this or...if it's real." She said sounding a bit confused.

I fell to my knees. "Shakira...oh my gosh I walked all this way to see you and I just want you to know what happened three years ago Trent plotted. I didn't kiss her back. After three years I still feel the same way it's crazy. Shakira I think I." I was cut off.

"Babe who's here?" A guy with blonde hair asked as he appeared in the doorway.

"Just a friend from a long time ago." She said quietly.

He looked at me. "Um are you crying?" He asked.

"Oh uh no." I said.

"Um Jamie this is...Coner...my boyfriend." She said as she looked at her feet.

"H-h-hi...Coner." I said. quietly.

"Hey." He said excitedly.

"Wanna come in?" He asked as he pulled Shakira close and kissed her cheek.

That fucking basterd!

"No I have to go." I growled as I stomped off the deck.

I turned around and watched the door close. I stood on the side walk infornt of her house.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I grabbed my hair and pulled it really hard.

"AHHHHH!" I shouted.

I might as well die.

Shakira

Jamie didn't leave I know damn good and well he said he walked her...I don't know if I should believe that or not but he has no where to go.

Coner sat on the couch.

"Babe I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said.

I didn't I went out the front door.

I looked around for Jamie. Something made me hold my breath. Laying in the road was a boy with a green shirt and black pants. It was Jamie.

"Ja-Ja-Jamie?" I said fearfully as I approached him.

He laid still for a moment and his eye popped open.

I sighed in relief.

"What the fuck are you doing in the road?" I asked.