What is this??? Unexpected Bonus Chapter XD)

Jamie

I so proud. I sat in the chairs of the high school watching the graduation ceremony.

"Bridget Callwers." The principle called. Next was Ally I got out my iPhone and put it on camera.

"Ally Follese." She didn't walk to the principle to get her diploma, instead she walked up to the stand and started speaking into the microphone.

"I just wanna say thank you to my wonderful family and friends so much I would have never made it here with out your encouragement and help. Your all the reason why I'm successful. There were times when I wanted to quit and was ready to throw my books out the window and give up, but no you guys wouldn't let me and I'm grateful for that. I hope someday to find a husband like my mom. My dad is absolutely perfect for her. They are always siting close and doing something together. My sister Emily who is my twin. She is very talented and lucky. She's amazing in school and is gorgeous, something I wish I was. Ian you were always my homework help and babysat me when I was little. You taught me a lot more than you think. Nash your crazy wild and you've taught me how to let loose and be myself, to just have fun. Ryan your the best uncle. I can trust you with anything and you make sure no one lays a hand on me you won't tolerate it. Elizabeth, Reese, and Mady we may not be related but you will always be my three favorite aunts. I always have fun when I'm with you it doesn't matter if we're skiing or karaokeing it's always a blast. Payton, Chloe, Lizza, and Steve cousins whether we're related or not we're cousins and you guys are the best cousins ever. You guys are a family to people who don't know us, but to me your the best family ever I love you all so much and I'm just so happy. I love you all." She said then walked over to get her diploma.

I looked over at Shakira. She was smiling and crying. I squeezed her hand.

"Emily Follese." The principle said.

Emily did the same as her sister and went to the podium.

"It's like Ally said you all are perfect and amazing and we couldn't have done it without you. I love you all so much we are really lucky to be in the family we're in. I love you guys." Emily said then walked over and grabbed her diploma.

Emily was an artist, you name it she'll draw it. She's on the shy side but she has an amazing personality.

Ally is better with words and writing. She writes songs and the kids sing them with her and Emily. They really are taking after us and it's crazy cause I remember the first day that Shakira and I met like it was yesterday.

It seems so much time has gone by so fast but at the same time it doesn't seem possible to have gone that fast.

We watched the rest of the ceremony silently crying but proud as can be.

~Graduation Party~

Shakira

I danced around our back yard wildly to the beat of some Rihanna song.

Nash was eating a corndog as usual. I laughed as I about tripped over Jamie who was flopping about like a beached whale.

"You look like a dork!" I shouted over the music.

He laughed.

"Oh please you should see yourself." I he shouted back

We carried on danicing till I glanced over and saw Emily talking to a boy. A. boy. her. age.

I elbowed Jamie and he stopped dancing and glared at me.

I pointed them out and his angry look went away for a split second then it was replaced with the nasties look ever.

"Follow me." I said as we snuck closer so we could hear.

"I can't believe we're finally done with school forever." Emily said.

"I swear if he pulls any tricks I will pound him like a nail." Jamie whispered.

"Me too it's the real world now we get to go out and start our own lives and start families, by the way I was wondering something." The boy said.

"What is it Tony?" Emily asked.

Jamies face was red with anger.

"Do you maybe wanna go out sometime?" Tony asked.

Jamie started shaking with anger like he was going to explode any second. I grabbed on to him and damn he was like a human Earthquake.

"Oh sure." Emily giggled.

"NO!" Jamie screamed anger taking over as he rushed over to Emily and Tony.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" He shouted causing everybodies heads to turn in their direction the D.J. had stopped the song and it was completly silent.

"Dad." Emily protested.

"NO! Ryan where are you get the shot gun!" Jamie shouted.

Tony started to go pale.

"Maybe I should-" He started.

"The only thing you should do is leave now I don't want you around my daughters get, go, shoo, leave, get lost, just go away from here!" Jamie shouted.

Tony looked like he was going to cry.

"Sir-" Tony started.

Jamie went to say something but Ryan beat him to it.

"Jamie calm down she is 18 let her date who she wants. Save the beating for after if he breaks her heart then we can beat him down." Ryan stated.

Jamie stood speechless he wanted to argue I could see it in his eyes but he didn't he apologized to Tony and came back over to me.

"I'm getting too old for everything." He said.

I sighed in agreement.

Are kids have graduated and now what were we supposed to do? I kinda felt like part of my life was gone it went too fast.

Jamie and I resumed dancing till the party was over and then we crawled into our warm soft bed.

We cuddled up together.

"Goodnight old lady."

I smiled and laughed quietly.

"Goodnight old man" I said back and then we both fell into a peacefull sleep.

-----------------

Not very long but it wasn't expected XD) HA

The word bed looks like a bed.

Anyways I felt bad because everybody wanted a sequal and I just can't do a sequal to this BUT once I finsh two more stories I will start a new story. HCR of course AND OMG I'M GONNA SEE THEM AGAIN I GOT THE TICKETS ORDERED TODAY :)

I love you guys hope you liked the suprise :)

Dedicated Breanna540 because she's awesome :)