Chapter 58

Jamie

December 30th

It's 1:30 and Ryan and I have been driving for an hour. Shakira, Ian, Mady, Reese, and Nash left like five hours ago to get ready for my party. I have no idea where it is but I have a feeling that it is going to be lots of fun.

"Are we there yet?" I whinned.

"Jamie that is the 5,987,153,476,246,345,987,576,000th time you have asked that." Ryan groaned.

I sat back woundering if that number he said even exsisted. Then he turned into a parking lot that was packed full. We were at the performance center.

I hopped out of the car.

"Holy shit this must have cost a fourtion." I stated.

Ryan made a face that said more than a fourtion. "Let's not talk about that." He said looking like he was gonna barf.

We walked in and it was decorated beautifully it was marvelous. We walked down the hallway and into the areana which was packed. Everyone was sitting in the seats there were two open in the middle right infornt of the stage.

Ryan pushed me over there and sat me down. Nash ran up on stage.

The stage lights were low but it was still bright and the lights were a light purple and light pink. Nash stood infornt of the microphone.

"Hey guy's I'm Nash and Jamie is finally here so let's all sing him happy birthday!" Nash shouted.

The areana erupted with everyone singing happy birthday.

"Okay everyone...ladies if you like what you see then meet me in the hallway." He said as he ran off stage. Suddenly the lights went out.

"What's going?" I was cut off by the lights coming back on.

Reese and Mady were standing on stage both of them had an aucoustic guitar. Ian was on stage with his bass.

Shakira was up infort of the of the microphone she looked stunning she was whereing a light pink dress with black leggings.

The girls and Ian started playing.

Shakira The first day I met you I fell in love"

"I could not hide it there was no way at all"

"When I am with you I cannot help but smile"

"I know this sounds cheesy but I've never felt this way before."

I was smiling like an idiot and I'm pretty sure I looked stupid. She was staring right at me grinning as she sang.

This was the best birthday ever.

__________________________________

This would be longer but I had a time limit the dress on the side is Shakiras