Chapter 2

Chapter 2-Big News

I got a call later on it was an unknown number I answered it. "Congradulations!" A voice said. I continued to listen. "You have won  the Hot Chelle Rae contest...you will be flying into California on the 17th and will be spending 3 days with Hot Chelle Rae. You will alssso get $5,000 to spend wherever you want. On the 17th you and one friend will get to see Hot Chelle Rae live and get a backstage pass. Your plane tickets are in the mail already." The voice said.

I froze the phone fell out of my hand. "Oh...my...gosh...I...WON! HOLY CRAP I WON AHHHHH MILEY RYDELL I WON!!!" I screamed.

"What the heck are you talking about Shakira?" Miley asked. "I WON THE CONTEST!" I screamed. "Well good for you I really don't care." Miley stated.

All of a sudden a really annoying beeping sound started happening. I opened my eyes. "Damn it it was just a dream." I said.

I slowly rolled out of bed. I walked down the stairs. "Good morning...you don't look like sunshine." Rydell said. "Yea why so upset this early?" Miley asked. "I signed up for a chance to meet Hot Chelle Rae and I dreamed that I won and stuff." I said.

"Aw I'm sorry I know how that is when you dream something like that." Rydell stated. "What is with you guys and that stupid band they ar freaking terrible." Miley said. "Don't be a hater." I said shocked.

"They are so amazing I can't believe you would say that!" Rydell said. "I'm sorry I don't like their sad excuse for music." Miley said. "STOP DISSING THEM YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC!" I shouted. Miley flipped me off and left for work.

"I have no idea why she doesn't like them." I said. "She's an alien probably." Rydell said. "Yea." I said.

                                                                   2 Days Later- Day of the drawing

I was shaking sitting there and waiting. They were getting ready to do the drawing on t.v.

"Okay and now to pick the winner of the Hot Chelle Rae contest." The lady said. I was flipping out. "And the winner is...Patrica Hudson! Call the number on the screen in the next 30 seconds to claim this or we will pick someone esle." The lady said. I ran to the kitchen and got my phone just in case I ran back to the living room.

"Okay seens how Patrica did not call let's pick someone else." The lady reached into the bucket and pulled out a name. "Our second winner is...SHAKIRA BROWN!" The lady yelled. I screamed as I dialed the number.

I stopped when the phone started ringing. "Hi Shakira you are the winner." The lady said. "I can't believe I won!" I said. She told me all the details and dates. I was so excited.