Chapter 45

Jamie

I woke up and Shakira was gone. I looked around the room but I couldn't find her. So I slowly got up and opened the door.

I tried to walk out it but SMACK! I walked into saranwrap. There was a bunch a laughter as I stepped back in confusion.

I then realized there were three other boys here. My band mates to be exact.

"Good morning sausage!" Nash shouted as he whipped a sausage at me. Lucky me the saranwrap kept it from hitting me.

I stepped back and then I ran full speed at the saranwrap. I hit it but bounced off. Damn this is some saranwrap.

They all busted out laughing again.

"Help!" I shouted miserably.

Nash jumped off the couch and disappeared into the kitchen. He reappeared holding orange siccors.

Nash then threw the siccors at me and they stabbed through it. I liked to think Nash had more common sense than that but I guess he doesn't.

I cut some odd shape in the wall of saranwrap to get out. Once I got out I smacked nash in the back of the head.

"Don't throw siccors." I said.

"Nice to see you too angry pickel." He grumped. I at the siccors on the kitchen counter and then I walked back out and took a seat next to Shakira.

It was silent everybody was staring at the coffee table. Finally I asked, "Why are you guys here?"

"To get you." Ian stated.

I didn't wanna leave.

"No...I don't wanna go." I said like a five year old as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Jamie we have to continue working on our album." Ryan said.

"But what about Shakira and I?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Ian asked.

"We're in love again." Shakira said as she threw her arms around me.

I smiled.

"Thank God." Ian said.

"About damned time you two are perfect for eachother." Ryan said.

"Finally." Nash said.

"Yea and I don't wanna leave her." I said as I looked at her.

She smiled.

"Maybe she can move in with us." Ryan sugested.

"Yea! Do you want to?" I asked Shakira.

She looked at me.

"Well..."