Chapter 40

Shakira

The douche finally left and I looked  over at Jamie.

"Don't listen to what he said I  don't think your an ugly fat bitch." He said.

I smiled.

I felt bad I had no idea what I felt for him it was just weird.

Three Days Later

Jamie

I get the cast off and leave today. Well I think I'm staying with Shakira. My parents are trying to make me go with them and the rest of the band but I don't want to.

The docter finally came in and took the annoying ass cast off. The nurses are unhooking me from everything so I can go.

"Okay Mr.Follese you can change into your regular clothes now." The nurse said.

I don'tremember bringing clothes mom and dad must.

Everyone was staring at me while I stood there holding my clothes.

"Uh can you all leave?" I asked.

They all walked out.

I quickly slipped on my pants and threw on my shirt and then walked out the door I was ready to leave.

My parents were checking me out of the hospital when I walked out.

"Um okay so where am I staying?" I asked my mom and dad when they were done.

"Um we don't care." My dad said. My mom nodded.

"But don't doing anything to get you back in here." My mom said as her and dad hugged me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Shakira smile.

After they let go I walked out to her and asked her if I could stay with her for awhile and she said yes.

Two Days Later

After I got out of the hospital the boys and my parents and sister went home.

Shakira, Miley, and Rydell took me clothes shopping cause I had none it was kind of boring but at least I was with Shakira.

Right now she's watching a movie with me and Rydell and Miley were at work. She took a few days off to hang out with me. That's what she said but honestly I think she got fired cause she never left the hospital. It was time to make my move.

I put my arm around her and scooted closer to her.

"So um...you dumped Coner." Was all I got out.

"Jamie...I have no idea how I feel about you give me awhile to think about things please. I can't just jump in to a relationship being confused." She said.

I sighed. I noddded even though I wanted to cry.

"Okay." I said quietly.

Hey she didn't say no...but she didn't say yes either ugh. I have got to make her fall for me...and fast I'm in crazzy love with this girl it's not even funny.

Shakira

I feel bad but I just wanna sure what I feel for him is real cause I don't wanna crush him anymore than he already is. What Ian said when we were at the hospital one of those day s keeps going through my head.

"I don't know if I feel the same way though." "Shakira...you wouldn't be here if you didn't feel the same way."

Was he right? Possibly? Maybe? Yes? I have no idea.