Chapter 60

Shakira

Jamie and I were on the couch. The lights were off so we tripped on our way to the couch a bit but we made it there. Jamie and I were making out. I was woundering what was going on out there if Nash had started a fire or a war with China.

Jamie pulled away. "I am so tired." He whispered. "Me too." I said.

He rested his head on my chest and I started petting his hair. He started snoring after five minutes. I started to fall asleep too.

Ian

3 a.m.

"Where the fuck are those two love birds?" I shouted. The last couple of guest left about two hours ago. We have been cleaning up this huge mess since then and packing all of Jamies presents into the cars.

We had checked the entire areana but we couldn't find them anywhere. "I swear if we find them and they are naked I'm gonna slap a hoe!" Ryan spat.

I sense he has drank a bit too much tonight.

"Do you think they left?" Reese asked.

"They would have said something." Mady answered.

We went down the hallway checking every room. Finally we found them.

They were in a dressing room you could hear Jamie snoring halfway down the hall. I opened the door and flipped the lights on.

We walked over to the couch and peeked over the edge.

"Aww so cute...who's the best moment ruiner here?" I asked.

Ryan raised his hand then he motioned for us to step back and he flipped the couch so they fell off.

Nash

I was following those boring people till I saw the word makeup on a door. I stopped following them and went in.

I turned the light on and bam it was like a colorful explotion. There was makeup everywhere.

I ran over and went through it all. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I felt so pretty.

"NASH!" I heard Ian yell.

"PURPLE!" I shouted back.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" He shouted.

"I AM PRETTIFYING MY FACE!" I shouted.

Suddenly the door flew open and Ian looked angry.

"Get your crazy ass in the car NOW!" He said sternly.

I shut the lights off and ran out.

I looked at Jamie and Shakira who looked very tired. I walked past them knowing I looked good.

Jamie was driving Ian's car which Shakira and I got in and Ian was driving Ryans car which Ryan, Reese, Mady, and him got in.

I sat in the back by Jamies mountain of presents. I pulled out one. It was this book with 3-D glasses. I threw the book down and and put on the 3-D glasses.

Everything looked all weird and colorful.

"Haha...pretty colors." I laughed.

"Nash are you okay?" Shakira asked sounding conserened.

"Yea Shakeywa I'm fwine." I said. These glasses were messing with my head.

"Are you sober?" Jamie asked.

Am I sober? That's a good question. I don't know am I?

Jamie

So it's three in the morning and I have a three hour drive till we get home. Shakira is asleep drooling everywhere while Nash on the other hand is doing the exact opposite. Well he might be drooling.

He is in the back with my 3-D glasses on and he keeps unsteadily rocking back and fourth talking to Rainbow Dash and every now and then he just starts laughing like a maniac I have no idea why.

I'm trying so hard not to stop this car get out and get him out and find a rope and tie his ass to the roof of the car. This boy cannot be sober...but then again this isn't to far out he's probably sober. I know he's just extermly tired...I hope.

"Oh so you want me ta sing ya a song...okay Rainybowers." He said before he started singing.

I cannot get home fast enough.