Chapter 30

Chapter 30

One Week Later

Jamie

I walked out of the studio. I grabbed my hair in fustration they are not the boss of my life only my job.

Out came Trent my boss.

"Jamie it's for the best of the band." Trent said.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"NO TRENT IT'S NOT FOR THE BEST OF THE BAND YOU JUST WANT ME SAD AND DEPRESSED!" I shouted as I started to walk away.

"Don't you walk away from me." He growled.

"I will do as I please you may be the boss of my job but not the boss of my life." I spat as I continued to walk away.

"YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE OR YOUR FIRED!" I heard him yell as I walked around the corner.

"GO AHEAD!" I shouted back and continued walking. I went down the stairs and I went to our tour bus. 

I went and laid in my bed and cried. He can't tell me who I can and can't date.

Shakira

We're at the studio today and they boys are going to record some musci on their day off.

They introudced me to everyone.

Jamie was holding my hand when Trent asked, "Are you two dating?"

"Yea." Jamie said as he pulled me closer to him.

"I think it would be best if you two weren't." He said.

Jamie gave him a confused look.

"Uh what?" He asked.

"I think it would be best for the band if you two weren't dating." He said again.

Jamie let go of my hand and walked out of the room.

Ian, Nash, and Ryan all looked at me.

Trent went out of room.

Suddenly there was a bunch of yelling.

I ran over to Ian he pulled me into a hug.

"Trent does this to everyone." He wispered.

"He's a cock wipe." Nash said.

I laughed a little.

"He will try to break you two up don't believe anything he says about Jamie." Ryan said.

"I used to have a girlfriend and he said something to her about me and she dumped me because of what he said." Ian said.

"I really like Jamie he better not screw us up." I said.

"We won't let him." Ryan said.

Trent bust in the room looking furious.

"Your brother is stupid." He said to Ryan.

"Uh no he's not your the stupid one." Ryan spat.

"He's dating that...that stupid hoe." Trent said as he pointed at me.

I ran out of the room crying.

I ran to the elevator I rode to the first floor. I ran to the tour bus.

I ran to the bedroom area.

Jamie was on the bed crying.

As soon as he saw me he got up and pulled me into the biggest hug I've ever had.

"I am not breaking up with you just because that prick wants me too." He said.

I kept ahold of him. We stood there in silence for a few minutes.

"Shakira, I want you to know that nobody can come between us no one. I will not let him tell me who I can date. Shakira, I...I love you." He said.

Jamie Follese just told me he loves me..Jamie Christian Follese just told me that he loves me. I never thought I'd see the day.

"I love you too." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are gonna hate me.