Chapter 56

Shakira

Flashback 5 hours ago

Jamie and I were getting ready for the concert I was very excited. Jamie on the other hand was not. He did not like hearing me go on and on about Harry.

"I like his hair it's so...curly." I said.

"Yep very curly." Jamie said sounding very uninsterested as he grabbed a dark green shirt and put it on.

"Can't wait to meet him." I said.

"Yea." Jamie replied just as uninsterested as the last time.

"It's gonna be so much fun I hope I can talk to Harry." I said.

Jamie turned to face me his face was blank he looked very bored and uninsterested.

"Can we not talk about Harry?" He asked making a face as he said harry.

"Why I am so excited?" I asked suddenly feeling a little less happy because of Jamie.

"Just shut up okay!" He spat.

I was shooked what is with him.

"No I'm not gonna shut up. What crawled up your ass?" I said back with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Then get the fuck out of my room!" He shouted.

"Your room this is my room too!" I shouted. It was a good thing everybody was out at McDonalds or this would have been awkward.

"NO IT IS MY FUCKING ROOM I INVITED YOU TO LIVE HERE NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" He shouted as he ripped the door open.

I slowly walked out and he slammed the door shut. I went and sat on the couch and tried not to cry.  Once everybody gfot back I went and hung out with them.

Back to normal time

We had to wait to hang out with One Direction. A big security guard led us to a room across the hallway from One Directions dressing room.

Jamie sat on a chair in a corner of the room. I sat on the oposite side of the room away from everyone.

"Shakira are you okay?" Reese asked. I nodded I was not telling them what happened.

"No she's not she didn't get to touch Harry and ten minutes wasn't enough." Jamie said in a very rude tone.

Everyone got silent you could feel the tension.

"Excuse me." I said in a very pissed off voice.

"Just stating the facts your want  to marry him and touch him and do illegal things." He said as he stood up.

I stood up too. "I never said that." I spat as I started taking steps toward Jamie. Everyone watched silently confused.

Jamie was walking toward me too. We stopped in the middle of the room staring eachother down.

"But you thought it." He growled.

"I never thought that all I said was I couldn't wait to see him and I get to talk to him." I growled back.

 "Why so you could tell him you love him?" He asked getting even closer to my face.

"Yes Jamie I want to tell Harry that I love him!" I shouted.

"I KNEW YOU NEVER LOVED ME!" He shouted as he grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back.

"NEVER LOVED YOU HELL I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE THE DAY I MET YOU YEA I JUST STOPPED LOVING YOU SO I COULD LOVE HARRY!" I screamed.

For a second he looked like he was gonna cry but it all went away fast his next words hurt like stepping on glass.

"GET OUT OF MY FACE I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" He screamed as he shoved me towards the door.

I looked at everyone they stared at me. Ian got up.

"Jamie calm." Jamie cut him off.

"NO I AM DONE! GET THE FUCK OUT!" He shouted.

"Jamie stop." Ryan said.

Then Jamie lost it. "GET OUT!" He screamed as he picked me out and opened the door and threw me into the hall and slammed the door.

I looked at the door as i started to cry.

I heard British accents. I got up and took off down the hall the opposite way from the voices.

Jamie

I stood there at the door. What have I done? Why did I do it? Was I aseriously that jealous I mean just last night she told me that she wants to be with me forever and I agreed and I ruined it. Ryan and Ian don't care if Mady and Reese fangirl over them. I just ruined everything. I had to fix this.

I ripped the door open just to see five boys who where getting ready toopen the door. They gave me a weird look.

"You okay mate?" Zayn asked. It was then I realized I was crying.

I nodded and started down the hall. I have to fix this. I have to I have to find her. I need her.