Chapter 42

LAST NIGHT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!! I DANCED, SANG, AND SCREAMED MY BUTT OFF AND I MET IAN AND JAMIE!!! Alight carry on...

---

Shakira

He wouldn't let me see it so I took it from him.

I looked down at the paper and I only got to the first word when he took it out of hands ripped it out and shoved it into his pants.

I gave him a weird look.

"Now you can't read it." He said.

"Yea I can I'll have to follow you around untill you change your pants." I said.

"I'll never take them off." He said.

"Then I guess I'll get it when you sleeping." I said.

"I won't sleep." He replied.

I sighed. "Jamie you and I both know you can barely stay up two minutes after twelve/" I said smiling a bit. It was true he could barely stay up late.

He laughed. "Sleep is important to me. Why do you wanna see this so bad?" He asked looking at his pants.

"Um...I'm leaving and by what's going on I'm not coming back...weirdos." Miley said as put on her shoes and walked out the door.

I couldn't help but laugh that did sound and look so awkward even when you knew what was going on. Jamie laughed to.

He looked at me seriously. "Honestly why do you want to see this?" He asked me.

"I don't." I said. He gave me a confused look.

"It's in your pant I don't wanna touch or see it." I said.

"But you said that you were gonna wait till I took my pants off to get it." He said sounding confused.

"What the hell are you two talking about...oh wait please don't tell me!" Rydell said obviously feeling awkward hearing what was just said. She quickly put on her shoes and ran out the door.

"Lot's of awkward moments there...anyways back to what I said." Jamie stated.

"I don't really care what you wrote haha I was just picking on you." I said.

He smirked and nodded his head slowly. "Sure." He said.

I walked into the kitchen I was hungry. Jamie followed.

"Are you making me food?" He asked curiously.

"Sure what do you want?" I asked.

"Steak, um soup, and potatoes." He said.

I smiled. "So you want cereal." I said trying not to laugh.

"Only if it tastes like steak, soup, and potatoes." He said.

I got out a bowl. I went to the freezer and got out a steak. I got out a potatoe and a can of soup. I also got out the milk. I put the can of soup in the bowl along with the steak and potatoe. I poured the milk in the bowl and I got a spoon.

I sat it on the counter infornt of Jamie.

"You just pulled a Nash move." He said.

We both busted out laughing...and then our eyes met...