Chapter 57

Jamie

I couldn't find her. What if I never do? I need to stop worrying but at the moment it is impossible to do. I cannot believe I was that jealous.

I ran around the corner. "SHAKIRA!" Stupid move she probably doesn't want to see me so if she is near she probably will run and hide from me. I stopped at the bathrooms and I hestitated for a quick second then I ran in hoping no one was in there.

I looked at the ground to see if Shakira was in here. I looked for her pink converse but I didn't see them so I left.

I checked out in the areana. I scanned over all the seat but they were empty. I looked over to the stage and there she was.

"Are you aloud to be up there?" I asked. She jumped when she heard my voice and her head snapped in my direction.

"Uh yea...I asked." She stated. She walked up to a microphone. "Can you leave I kinda want to be alone for a little bit." She said into the microphone so not only did it echo through my head but also the arena.

"Shakire I'm really sorry about earlier I was just being stupid please forgive me." I said ignoring her last question. She looked at me.

"Okay...I forgive you I wasn't really mad I was more...confused and sad." She said. How can she not be mad I would have been pissed if I was her.

There was an awkward silence. Some dude walked out and handed her an acoustic guitar. I watched as she took it and put the strap over her shoulder as it hung there. She strummmed it once and it filled the areana with sound.

She looked at me. "Can you please leave." She said again.

"Are you going to sing?" I asked.

She looked like she was getting annoyed with me. "Yes." She sighed.

"Aw...but I want to hear you sing." I said.

She looked at me with a blank experssion. "You will soon now please Jamie." She said. I hesitated for a few seconds but then I left. I heard her start strumming the guitar as I walked away after I turned down the hall I could not hear it anymore.

Mady

Oh.My.Gosh. I'm talking to Niall. He is so funny and cute. Reese and I were talking about food with him. The others were blabing about whatever. The door opened and in walked Jamie.

"She is singing on stage an won't let me listen." He said.

Reese and I smiled at eachother. We knew what was going on. We knew why she was singing. We aren't supposed to tell Jamie. His birthday is coming up and we are having a party here and she is wrote him a song she is going to perform for him.

"Yea let her alone." Ryan said to him.

"I did she told me to leave." Jamie stated.

Shakira

"One more time and we will call it good." Jase the stage manager said. "Alright." i replied as I started strumming the guitar.

"The first day I met you I fell in love"

"I could not hide it there was no way at all" I sang.

"When I am with you I cannot help but smile"

"I know this sounds cheesy but I've never felt this way before" I sang on.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I MIGHT EXLODE AND DIIIIIIIIIE!" A familar voice sang in a high picthed squeallish girly voice in the microphone a few feet away from me.

I stopped playing and looked over and saw Nash smilingnhis stupid idiotic smile.

"NOW KISS ME BABY AND DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT COME AT ME BABY SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!" He sang in the same irritating girly voice again.

"Nash I'm trying to." He cut me off sing in once again that ear bleeding tone. "NOW SLIDE TO THE LEFT AND STOP HAMMER TIME BABY NOW TEACH ME HOW TO DUGGIE SO I CAN POP LOCK DROP!"

"Hey Nashole I'm trying to practice here." I said annoyed.

"So am I. I'm going to be on American Idol." He said.

"Your already famous and play in a band." Jase pointed out.

"Maybe I want to be like Hannah Montana." He sassed.

I rolled my eyes. Nash can be an idiot.

"PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY ON MY EGG'S SCREW THE KETCHUP IT TASTES LIKE MAGICAL SHIT BEANS!" He sang/screame at the top of his lungs into the microphone.

Jase disconnected his microphone.

______________________

Hey guys what did ya think?

Cube? Rhombus?Salt shaker?

Idk but I';m gonna hit post so you lovelys may read. :)

If you read thank you so much I love you all xoxoxo