Chapter 51

Ian

We were leaving the restraunt when I got a call from Jamie.

"Hello." I said kind of annoyed I told him not to call while we are out.

"Um uh Nash is sorta." I cut him off. "We are on our way to the movies just make him a corndog and he will calm down." I said then hung up.

Moments later Ryan's phone rang.

He answered.

"Dude we're on  dates." He said.

He made a face. "Where?" He asked sounding really confused.

"How the fuck did he get in there?" He asked.

Great what did Nash do now?

"Uh no like I said we're on a date he's your guy's problem not mine." He said as he hung up.

"What happened?" Reese asked.

"Nash is in the chimney." He said.

"Why would he do that?" Mady asked.

"He's Nash nobody knows why he does anything." I stated.

Shakira

Jamie called me into the living room.

"What's up?" I asked as I entered.

"Nash." He said.

I looked at him weird.

"So Nash is up." I said.

"Yea the chimney." He said.

I made a face then looked up the chimney and there was the guitarist feet dangling a few feet above me. He was snoring.

"How if the frick arewe getting him out?" I asked suddenly feeling worried.

Jamie shrugged. "Wanna makeout?" He asked shyly.

"What the fuck dude Nash is stuck in the chimney and we don't know how he's getting out and thats all you can say." I said shocked.

He smiled.

"Sure." I said as I grabbed him and started kissing him.

Ryan

I'm not even sure what this movie is about I've being making out with Reese the entire time. I glanced over at Ian and Mady who were doing the same as Reese and I.

After the movie was over it was about five o'clock. We dediced to head back home with the girls.

We pulled up. We walked in the front door there was a bunch of yelling. "PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT!" Shakira shouted.

"I'M TRYING GOSH!" Jamie screamed.

"HELP GET ME OUT!" Nash shouted.

I ran into the kitchen the stove was on fire. Jamie and Shakira were fantically running around trying to put it out.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK SEE WHY WE NEVER LET LET YOU COOK!" Ian screamed at Jamie. I ran over to the sink and and filled up a cup and poured it on the fire. It didn't do much.

The fire got bigger and almost touched Shakira but Jamie push her out the kitchen door along with the other girls.

Ian got the fire exstingisher out of the closet and put the fire out.

"Is it out?" Reese asked as she peeked in. I nodded slowly in shock of what just happened.

"Ian what are we gonna do about Nash?" Mady asked.

Ian walked into the living room and looked up the fire place. He tried to get himself close enough to grab Nashes feet. Once he was close enough he grabbed and pulled. Nothing happened other than Nash screaming.

He pulled again. "SHARK!" Nash screamed. He didn't budge again.

--------

We the fire department drive away. They had come to get Nash out of the chimney.

It took them an hour and I'm pretty sure they don't like us very well.

Oh well but anyways to the good stuff Reese and Mady are staying the night. Shakira and them keep laughing about stuff it's kinda weird.

Shakira

Reese and Mady are awesome we are best friends and honestly Ian and Ryan couldn't do better. They are perfect for them I really hope they get married.

What the boys don't know is we fangirl about them when they're in the other room.

---------------

THE END

For real this time

I ran out of ideas

I'm sorry

Anyways

JOKING HAHAHAHAHAHA