Chapter 70

3 Days Later

Shakira

It took us three days to get unpacked. Let me tell you this house is amazing. Ian must of secretly won the lottery and didn't tell us.

I laid down on Jamie and I's bed. Our room was a bit bigger and it felt more comfortable.

I heard Nash telling Mady something an Mady said something that sounded like "Do I look like a map?"

I laughed of course Nash would need a map for this house it was hugeomungus. That's defiantly a word cause I mad it up.

Jamie suddenly walked in.

"I'm so worried about Nash." He said.

"We all are." I pointed out.

Jamie sighed and walked over and sat in the be next to me.

"He can't find his room." He said.

"Yea that boy would need a GPS to find the forks." I stated.

Jamie laughed a bit.

"He keeps asking Ian why he has two beds." He said.

"Haha he doesn't believe Ryan does he." I said.

"Yea he thinks one is going to like break cause Ian set them up remember when waaaaay back in the day when Nash sabotaged Ian's bed and it smashed us?" Jamie asked.

I laughed recalling that day.

"Ian was so mad." I laughed.

"Hey where's your picture book?" Jamie asked.

"In this drawer." I said as I pulled it out of my night stand.

I sat it between us.

The first picture was us when we were on the private jet to California. I suddenly started missing Rydell and Miley. Yea I texted them and all but I just really felt like a bad friend to them.

The second picture was of Ryan and Rydell. She had her arm around his neck and was doing a peace sign while Ryan was smiling and holding a half eaten apple.

The third was the first picture Jamie and I had together it was also at the hotel. Jamie and I were standing next to each other awkwardly and smiling.

"That's before we started dating o my gosh we look so awkward and nervous." Jamie laughed.

The next picture skipped ahead far. It was was a picture I took of the boys all asleep on the couch on the tour bus after a concert.

The next was of Nash with chocolate all over his face.

Then there was one of Ian and Ryan making some weird faces.

Then there was a picture of me. I want to destroy this but Jamie would not let me.

They had let Nash use his drawing skills on my face with a Sharpie. He drew stick figures on my forehead. Eyes on my eye lids. I had a very curly mustache and a random squirrel on my right cheek.

Jamie busted out laughing.

I glared at him and he quickly stopped his laughing and smiled at me and said, "I love you babe."

Nash

I found my way back to my room finally. I'm upstairs next to Ian and Mady's room.

I just cannot figure out why on Earth I have two beds.

Ian said that if I want to sleep in a different spot one night then I can. Honestly that guy can be so hard to understand.

I decided to have a little fun. I stood up on my bed. I mentally measured the distance from the bed I was on the the other. It looked about seven feet.