Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Shakira

Ian closed the door behind him. I turned towards the t.v. there was some weird comercial on. I looked at Jamie he was staring at the screen. He noticed me looking at him and he turned and looked at me. Our eyes met for the first time. We didn't move we kept staring into eachothers eyes.

Jamie has really cute eyes. I thought. Jamie started moving closer to me. Holy crap! I thought I just  then realized I was moving closer to him too. We kept getting closer and closer then our lips touched. Holy fucking shit! I thought as we kissed. We kept kissing and didn't stop.

He was an amazing kisser. Before long we were making out. He was on top of me. Jamie stopped for a second just to catch his breath a good thing cause I needed to catch mine too. He looked into my eyes again and smiled I smiled too. He kissed me. I kissed him back and we started making out again.

It was like a half and hour later Jamie and I were still making out.

Ian

We weren't gone that long only fourty five minutes. I took of the key and put it int the lock and turned it to the right. The door unlocked and I opened it.

It was really quiet. I looked around to see if I could spot Jamie and Shakira.

My eyes stopped on the couch. There was Jamie and Shakira making out.

Crap I have to do something so the others don't see. I thought fast. So coughed really loud. Jamie and Shakira's heads poped up and saw me. Jamie quickly got off of Shakira.

Man Ryan and Jamie theyy get some one the first day. Lucky  douches. I thought.

Jamie

Ian caught us great. He better not tell Ryan. I can't believe that though it just sorta happened. I couldn't control myself. I've only known her a day and yet I feel like I've known her forever. I thought.

I got a text. It was from Ian it said, Your secert is safe with me ;).

I looked over at him he was looking at me and winked.

I looked at Rydell she was all over Ryan...it disgusted me that he let her do that. I mean seriously they're standing infornt of all of us and she practically has her hand down his pants. Ryan liked her thats why he let her do that.

I saw the look on Nashes face when he realized where her hand was. I tapped Shakira and pointed it out to her.

"Told you she's a slut." She wispered. I wanted to kiss her again...I needed to. "Hey go into the bedrooms I'll be in in five and we will finnish up what we were doing out here in there." I wispered to Shakira. "Kissing?" She asked. "Yep." I wispered as my eyes met hers. I started to lean in but I stopped myself.

Shakira

I went into the bedroom and changed into my pajamas and sat on the end of a bed and waited for Jamie.

A few minutes later the door opened quietly. Jamie walked up to my he put his hands on my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi." He said shyly. "Hi." I said back. Then we started kissing again.

Ryan

I soon noticed Shakira was gone...and so was my little brother.

"Where's Jamie and Shakira?" I asked curiously.

Ian looked at me and said, "They went to bed."

Ian knew something I didn't and I was determined to find out what.

Anyways...derp I hope you guys like them :P