Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Shakira

I woke up all over the bed. One leg was laying over Jamies the other was hanging of the bed. One of my hands was in his face and he was holding the other. Nash was snoring...really loud.

I decide to go back to sleep.

I felt someone bite my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Nash biting my arm.

This is the scariest way to be woken up. He was looking at my with a creepy look on his face one you would see in a horror movie.

"Hey Nash stop biting her!" Ian shouted. Nash stopped biting me. "But she tastes like chicken." Nash said like a sad five year old.

"Probably because you scared me." I stated.

Ian laughed.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my bag.

I went into the bathroom and put my clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair. I poped out of the bathroom quietly. I saw Nash standing there. He was facing away from me he didn't hear me come out.

I decided to give him some payback for biting me. I slowly walked up behind him.

"I know your there." He said as he turned around. "I know you were going to bite me." He added.

I was shocked can he read minds?

I ran out of the room.

I ran into Rydell.

"Have you seen Ryan?" She asked.

"Nope." I said. 

She went into the bedrooms. I walked into the kitchen and sat next to Jamie. Ian was making food.

"Good morning sleeping beauty did you have fun taking up the whole bed last night?"  Jamie asked.

"Yea I did and I'm gonna do it again tonight." I said.

"Are you ready to get $5,000 and go shopping?" Ian asked me

"Heck yea I am." I said excitedly.

Ryan came in.

"Hide me." He said nevously.

We all looked at him weird.

"Why?" We asked at the same time.

"Because...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading it makes me happy :D See I'm smiling lolz