Chapter 20

Oh my gosh thank you guys so much for reading this and getting it up to 1,000 read...holy crap I can't believe it haha but thank you so much :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       Chapter 20

Ian

"Guys help me make him stop!" I shouted at the others who laid there and watch Nash wack his head on the buttons repeatedly. "Nash your gonna." I was cut of by the sudden feeling of motion. Not slowly or up. We were falling.

"OH MY CHEETOS WERE FALLING!" I screamed. Everybody started screaming.

"WEEEEE IT'S LIKE A CARNIVAL RIDE!" Nash yelled.

Then everything went black.

Shakira

I could hear voices but I couldn't open my eyes. I decided this was the last time I was gonna try. I tried so hard but I couldn't. I sighed and suddenly everything got quiet.

"Shakira." A familar voice said. I tried to open my eyes and this time I actually seccessed. There was Jamie, Nash, Rydell, and Ryan

"About time you wake up we're just waiting on Ian now. You guys have been out for at least nine hours." Ryan said.

"What...happened?" I asked.

"The elevator we were stuck in fell and some tiles and the light in the evelvator hit you and Ian in the head knocking you to out." Rydell explained.

"We're gonna go tell the docters that your awake and they come in and get you up so you can go and we're gonna check on Ian." Ryan said.

"Will one of you stay?" I asked. "I will." Jamie said.

Ryan gave Jamie a look.

Then they walked out of the room.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jamie asked. "Head hurts a bit nothing terrible." I said. 

Jamie grabbed my hand. I looked at his arm there were stitches.

"Why do you have stitches?" I asked worried. "It's from the light the glass got us all and don't worry I'm fine the only one who should be worring is me." He replied.

"Why?" I asked. "Because you and Ian got hurt the most." He said.

I scooted over and patted beside me. He got in the bed and laid beside me.

"Don't worry about Ian and I are fine." I said. Just then the door bust open and there stood Rydell in tears.

Ryan must of finally told her he doesn't like her like that.

I was wrong far from wrong it was far worse.

What she said was bad.

"Oh my gosh." I wispered.