Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Ian

Man we needed that break I was so sick of being around them so much. I even came back early last night to put a mouse trap in Nashes bed. Best prank ever that better have taught him not to sabatoge my bed again.

I was making pancakes and Nash was sitting at the table. He thought he was being sneaky. He's not sneaky he came over and got a straw I knew exactly what he was doing. He was drinking the syrup. I turned around and I was right there was Nash drinking the syrup.

"Uh we need that." I said.

"But...it's so...good." He said.

"Please Nash." I begged.

He grunted and put the bottle down.

"My but still hurts from last night." He said.

I laughed at the memory of Nash sitting on the mouse trap.

I think your head would hurt worse you really hit it hard on the wood." I stated

Ryan walked out of the back room.

"I had the most amazing time last night." he said.

"Me too." Nash agreed.

"I did too till I got back here and walked in on Jamie and Shakira sucking eachothers faces off." I said.

"Oh so I wasn't the only one to get some last night." Ryan said.

I did not want to hear Ryan's stroy he's always to graphic.

"I got a" I cut Ryan off by saying, "Shut your ffucking mouth you always overshare...just like last time when you...described every...and I mean every little detail." I said and shivered at the nasty memory.

"I got some too." Nash annouced.

"Nash a girl looking at you isn't getting some." Ryan stated.

"No it wasn't a girl it was a clown and we didn't look eachpther it gave me a blow." I cut Nash off too by saying. "We do NOT need to know what you and clowns do."

"But." Nash said.

"No." I replied.

"But it."

"Shush it."

"Please."

"Nope."

"It."

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!"

Nash jumped up and ran to the door.

"It is shut." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

I continued to cook the pancakes while Ryan and Nash wispered most likly about getting some. If anyone got some last night it was me. Well I got some money that is. I don't tell anybody this but on breaks I usally go to a strip club. Not to watch but I'm a male stripper. It's alot of fun and the boys can never find out or I'm fucked.

Jamie

I got smacked in the face by a pillow.

I opened my eyes there stood Ryan smirking.

"Food." He said as he walked out.

Food? Sleep? Food? Sleep? Food? Sleep? Sleep.

A few minutes later I got smacked in the face again. This time it was Ian.

"Get Shakira up and come on before Nash drinks the rest of the syrup." Ian said.

I didn't believe him that Nash was drinking the syrup then I heard Ryan start chanting, "Chug chug chug chug chug!"

I groanded and rolled over and poked Shakira's face till she woke up .

Today's gonna be a lazy day.