Chapter 43

Shakira

Our eyes met. I didn't look away it was like I couldn't. He was just so adorable. I was in a trance it was weird but I liked it.

Jamie

I was staring into her eyes I wish she felt the same way as me. I was in  love with her falling even more in love with her by the second. I needed her. I can't do it anymore I just need to leave if she doesn't feel the same. It is killing me. I love her so much it's unhealthy.

Suddenly she was leaning in and I had no idea if she was really moving or if I was imagining it. I decided to lean too. I was really nervous  what if she wasn't and I was but I don't know. Suddenly our lips were touching.

Oh my holy shizz nits is this happening? She is kissing back. Maybe she did lean in and I wasn't imagining.

We only pulled away for a few seconds to get air. It was getting intense. She was leaning back against the conter.

Somewhere during all this we ended up on the floor.

"Oh my gosh what the hell!" A shocked voice said.

We both pulled away and looked at a shocked Rydell.

"Oh I'm...just gonna...upstairs." She said as she walked out.

We both laughed. I looked back at Shakira she was smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen her smile. "I love you." She said.  I crashed my lips against hers. I've been waiting a life time too hear that.

"I love you too." I said back as I kissed her again.

I meant it every letter of that sentence.

She pulled away. "Jamie I'm so sorry I just wanted to be sure that I liked you still I wanted."

I cut her off by kissing her again. I knew she didn't want to date me unless she was sure cause she didn't want to hurt me.

"Alright glad to see you to are well...what looks like together again but not happy to see you swallowing eachother on the kitchen floor." Another voice said.

I looked up it was Miley. She looked really disgusted. I got up off of Shakira. We both stood up. Miley was obviously going to be in here so we walked out. Well I followed Shakira to the couch.

"Alright so...are we like back together?" She asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yea...well if you wanna get back together then we can." I said.

"Alright then I guess we are dating again." She said.

"YES!" I shouted as I jumped up.  

She started laughing.

Shakira

I can't deny it anymore well I wasn't dening it in the first place I was just unsure of it cause yea.

Jamie was doing a cute happy dance it was to funny. He accidentally tripped and fell on his butt it was even funnier and he looked so embaressed and ugh when did he get this cute.

"I ment to do that." He said still sitting there on the floor where he fell.

I smiled.

"Yea I bet you did." I said.

I was really lucky.