Chapter 52

OH MY BANANZAS! 5,000 READS! I JUST HOLY CRAP THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND REESE FOR POINTING IT OUT HAHA I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE READ I WAS LIKE WHAT AND THEN I WAS LIKE YERRPERTERDEN! JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE OR IN OTHER WORDS LIKE I LOVE CAKE XD JUST THANKISH YOUISH I LOVE YOUUUUU NOW I JUST SOUND LIKE A CREEPER BUT WITH THAT HERE IS CHAPTER 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

------------------------

Ian

Dear Diary,

     Oh my gosh Im about to rip my friggen hair out! Nash chased an ice cream truck around town Jamie and Shakira have been gone the entire day and so have Ryan and Reese. Mady is shopping and it's only 10 a.m. and yet it feels like it should be 5 p.m. I can't wait till Mady is done shopping though I told her she could come over and she said she would.

                                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                              Ian Keaggers

I closed my diary and stuffed it back into my pillow case. That's just something  else I like to keep on the down low. The boys would never leave me be with this. When Nash painted his room pink they gave him crap for a month. He also got unicorn footy pajamas and they wouldn't let that go either.

Suddenly the front door busted open and in walked Nash his face covered in ice cream. I'm sorry did I say face I meant entire body.

"Did you take a bath in ice cream?" I asked.

He grinned and nodded.

"I never caught the truck but I caught the kids that did get ice cream." He said joyfully.

"So what your saying is you took ice cream from little kids?" I asked hoping he'd say no.

"Ye and they were crying tears of joy." He said.

I walked over and smacked him in the back of the head.

"How about you go take pictures of yourself and post them to instagram." I said annoyed with his actions.

"Can't dropped itouch in a bird bath." He said casually like it happened everyday.

"We don't have a bird bath and why would you be near one?" I asked confused.

"Duh I know we don't have one so I went to the park...and it was cause Jamie was taking way to long in the bathroom yesterday." He said.

"Well...what about your iphone?" I asked.

There was a spider." He said quietly.

"Where?" I asked looking around.

"On my fan while it was off so I turned it on to try and kill it. They little fucker can hold on cause he never flew off. So I did what any smart person would do I chucked my iphone at it and well it didn't work either it just knocked the fan off the celing and the spider got away." He said.

I blinked a few times hoping he was lying.

Suddenly his face turned pale and his eyes got big and he looked like he was gonna barf everywhere.

"Nash are you oaky?" I asked concerned.

he shook his head no and wispered "Sp."

"Sp?" I asked

"Sp-p-p-p-pIDER! AHHHHHHHHHH! BLAHFAHHHH TAYKAAAAA!" He screamed as he ran circles around the living room waving his hands around in the air above him.

I looked around but I didn't see a thing but then I felt a weird feeling on my arm like something was crawling on my shoulder. I turned my head to the left and there on my shoulder was not just any tiny house spider but I massive black, white, yellow, red, and orange trantula.

I suddenly felt light head and I felt like I was gonna puke I mean seriously I had a spider almost the size of my head on me. Then realization happened.

"AHHHHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOSH GET THIS MONSTER OFF OF MY ARM BEFORE IT SWALLOWS ME HOLE AHHHHH NASH AHHHHH 911 AHHHHHHHH SOME ONE GET THIS BEAST OFF OF ME!" I screamed as I ran around not trying to push it off me.

Nash ran out of the kitchen and he had a broom.

He started hitting me with it.

Reese

Ryan and I were done with our breakfast. We pulled up to the house and Mady was just arriving as we got there.

We could hear screaming.

"Oh great." Ryan mumbled as we all walked up to the front door.

"You went shopping?" I asked Mady.

She smiled and said "Yep."

Ryan opened the door to reveal Nash hitting Ian's shoulder with a broom as Ian ran around the couch screaming "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"

"What's going on?" Mady shouted.

Suddenly something flew off Ian's shoulder and smacked Ryans shirt. It fell to the floor.

HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I ran away from a huge spider if it was even classifled as a spider it looked like a trantula mixed with a very small dog.

The door opened again and in walke Shakira and Jamie looking all happy and couplely.

They gave us weird llos when they saw us standing on the couch.

The trantula started crawling...I meaning running up to Jamie and onto his shoe.

He looked down and flipped. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GET IT OFF!" He screamed as he kicked.

The trantula flew into the air once again but  this time it landed on Shakira's head.

She looked like she was gonna faint.

"GET THIS CREEPY ASS HALLOWEEN DECORATION OFF ME!" She screamed as she ripped the broom out of Nashes hand and scrapped it off her head..

Nash jumped off the couch. he went into the kitchen.

He came out holding a bebe gun.

'Put it down!" Ian shouted as Nash loaded the gun. He shot at the spider but missed he tried again and he got it.

We all sighed.  We all were shaking so bad you would think we were in an earth quake.

------

Well while writing this I just had to check and be sure there were no spiders on me.