Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ian walked out of the bathroom andsaw Rydell holding Ryans clothes. "Quick close and lock the door." He said. She closed the door and locked it. Nash walked in. "Ha Ryan's naked out there!" He said. Then there was a pounding on the door. "Guys please let me in no one's out here yet but trust me they will be if they here that theres a naked celebrity in the hallway." He said fast. "Oh Ryan your not naked...I left your socks." Rydell said. "Just please let me in." Ryan begged. Rydell opened the door. There stood a naked Ryan.

"AH MY EYE'S!" I shouted as I looked away. "IT BURNS!" Jamie shouted like it actually hurt him. "Okay he's in the bathroom." Ian said. I turned my head and Nash was sitting right next to me eating his corn dog. "AH!" I screamed when I saw him. "What is there a spider on my face?" He asked frantically. "No I just had no idea you were sitting there." I stated. "Oh well let me know if there's a spider." He said.

After about twenty minutes of talking to Ian, Jamie, and Nash I realized that Rydell and Ryan just totally disappeared. "Where's Ryan and Rydell?" I asked. ""Ryan's in the bathroom um...Rydell is in the bed rooms." Ian stated. Nash looked at me. "I know your secert." He said quietly. I looked at him uncomfortably. "What?" I asked nevously. "Your secert is...you like...jelly on your corn dogs don't you." He said. Sighed in relief he didn't know. "Not really haha but I like ketchup on them." I said.

Jamie looked at me I felt myself blush. I looked down fast. Ian noticed I could tell. When I looked back up he was smiling ceepily at me. "Can I help you?" I asked sounding creeped out. "Nope already know what I need too." He said with a smirk. Just then there was a crash. We all jumped. It came from the bed rooms. Ian, Jamie, Nash and I got up. We walked to the door quietly. "Nash open it." Ian wispered. I stepped back a bit. I was standing next to Jamie. I was about to faint standing next to his sexiness. Nash opened the door.

There was nothing there. One of the beds were screwed up.  Nash carefully and quietly approched the bed. "What the fucking fuck!" He yelled. We rushed over to see what he was flipping out about. There llaid Rydell with Ryan on top of her. They both looked at us innocently. "I thought you were in the bathroom." Ian said. "It opens on both sides." Ryan explained. "Well were going back out there have fun making out." Nash said.

We went back into the living room. This time Jamie sat by me. I saw Ian elbow Nash and smirk. Nash looked at us and smirked. Ian took out his phone and pretended to text. I knew he was taking a picture of us. I heard the camera sound. Jamie and I both looked up. "Uh what are you doing?" Jamie asked.  "Taking a picture of you two."Ian said. Nash smiled a huge smile which meant he was gonna say something he shouldn't. "You two just look so cute together." Nash said. Jamie and I looked at eachother.

I wanted to smack Ian and Nash. "You two should date." Ian said. "Yea." Nash added. I felt like crying. "I'm gonna go somewhere." I said as I got up. "Where?" Jamie asked. "I don't know just a place." I said as I put on my shoes. I felt tears coming. "Wait Shakira we were just..." I didn't hear Ian finnish cause I ran out the door.

Jamie

"Wait Shakira we were just joking." Ian said. She didn't hear the last part she was already out the door. I was mad he made her leave. I suddenly realized she's gonna get lost she doesn't know California. I got up put one shoes and ran out the door. I saw here at the elevator. I started running  towards her. "Shakira!" I said. She looked at me before stepping into the elevator. i wasn't to far away but I was close enough to see she was crying. I ran faster. I made it into the elevator too.

"Shakira are you okay?" I asked. "No." She said as she pushed the number 9. I woundered why she pushed 9 but I didn't ask. I was about to say something till the elevator stopped. We both froze. it was on floor 4. I pushed the door open button. The door wouldn't open. I push it again. "Holy shit balls." She said sounding panicked. I got out my phone I had no service. "Do you have service?" I asked trying not to sound worried. "No." She siad. "Fuck." I spat. She slid to the floor and put her head on her knee's. She was shaking...bad.

"I don't wanna die in an elevator." She cried. I sat next to her "Neither do I." I stated. She was crying even more now. I sat there and listened to her cry. She looked up at me. "Jamie are we gonna...die?" She asked. I looked at her. "No...everything will be fine your with me." I said as I put my arm around her. She looked at me then at my arm and she smiled. She was really cute. I pulled her up against me and held her tight.