Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We were leaving the airport in a limo. I was so excited I was in a limo with Hot Chelle Rae! I couldn't stop smiling. Nash was staring off into space, Ryan was causally looking towards Rydell with his sunglasses on, Ian was texting, and Jamie was looking at his shoes. He was so cute I just wanted to marry him.

I started to daydream about marring Jamie. I could see it all so well like it could possibly happen. "You may now kiss the bride." The precher said. Jamie grabbed me and said. "I love you." And he kissed me.

"Shakira...Shakira." Ryan said. "Hu...what?" I asked quickly snapping out of my daydream. "Were you daydreaming about corn dogs?" Nash asked. I gave him a weird look. "You said I love you too." Ian said. I felt so embaressed. Rydell was straing at me. I had to say something. "Um I was...singing a line from a song I heard." I said. They didn't believe me but they pretended they did.

We pulled up next to this big fancy hotel. It was the Lava Inn.We grabbed our bags and went inside with the boys. It was fancier inside. The boys were checking in. Rydell pulled me to the side. "So what was the I love you too thing about?" She asked. "Okay...I was daydreaming about...Jamie...about marrying him." I wispered. "You like him? Why didn't you tell me?" She wispered. "Cause I didn't want too." I said.

"Okay girls let's go." Ian said. We followed we stayed back a bit. "I can't believe you didn't tell." She wispered. "I don't see why it's such a big deal." I said. "Cause I tell you everything!" She shouted. The boys turned around and looked at us. "Is everything okay?"  Ryan asked. "Yes just a normal conversation." I said. "No it's not okay cause she thinks that she doesn't have to tell me anything when I tell her all my secerts." Rydell said. "I'm sorry I didn't think that something this little would affect you so much ." I said. "Just shut up and leave me alone." She spat.

I walked further behind them so I wasn't by Rydell. We finally got to the elevators. We all got in. I stood on the opposite side of the elevator than Rydell. It was really quiet now that Rydell was mad at me. The door opened at the third floor. We got out and walked down a long fancy hallway. We stopped at room 307. Ryan opened the door.

The room was huge there was a kitchen a bathroom two bed rooms. It was amazing. I walked over to one bed and dropped my bag on it. "My bed." I said. "Theres four beds total and two people can sleep in one so...only one person can sleep alone."Ryan said. "And that will be me." I stated. After we got all settled in Rydell decided to take a shower.

"So what was she flipping out about earlier?" Nash asked. "She found out something...my friend Miley told her that I like someone we know and she told her who and...she got pissed I didn't tell her." I said. "She got mad over that?" Jamie asked in shock. "Yea she can get mad easily sometimes I can't believe she snapped here though...infront of you guys." I said. "It scared me...I was just walking and then she yelled that." Ian said. "Me too." Said Ryan. "I'm sorry." I said.

"So...who's this boy you like?" Ryan asked. Shit. I thought Well here goes nothing. "Well he's...he's...it's a secert." I said. 'Okay well...do you like any of us?" Ryan asked curiously. "That would also be a secert." I said. "You do don't you," Stated Ryan. They all started smiling. "So who do you like?" Ryan asked. I didn't look at Jamie that would give it away quickly. I sat still and said. "Rydell thery're trying to make me tell them a secert.

Rydell ran out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. "Which one of these boys is doing it?" She asked. I pointed at Ryan. "Him." I said like a little kid. She turned to Ryan. "So you think you can just force her to tell her secert?" She asked. Ryan smirked. "Yes, yes I do." He said and then he grabbed her towel and ripped it off her. My jaw dropped when he did that.

Rydell screamed and the boys laugh. Ryan got up and ran. Rydell chased him all over the room then he ran out the door. She followed him. Ian, Nash, Jamie, and I all sat there in shock of what just happened. "I can't believe she ran out the door naked." I said. "He likes her thats why he did that." Ian stated. "Wow where'd he learn to flirt." I said. They laughed. "That's Ryan for ya." Jamie said.

Nash got up. "It's corn dog o'clock." He said. I laughed. Nash is so funny. "Well I have to pee." Ian said. He got up and went tto the bathroom. That left Jamie and I. He looked at me. "I'm sorry that Ryan kept pushing you to tell your secert...he just wants you to say you like him cause he wants everyone to like him." Jamie said. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know I think he wants to be the most liked guy alive." Jamie said. "Okay." I said. I looked down cause I was blushing from talking to him. He noticed though. Right before I looked down.

Just then Rydell walked backed in wearing Ryan's shirt. She had her towel wrapped around her waist and she was holding a pair of boxers and pants. Jamie started to laugh. So did I when I realized what had happened. "Let's just say he knows what its like to be naked in a hotel hallway." She said.