Chapter 33

Jamie

Finally the day is almost over. It's seven o'clock and Jessie is still here. Why can't she leave her voice is annoying me and she keeps talking and yelling at Ryan.

"Ryan why do you wear those tight pants?' She asked sounding disgusted.

"Because I like to and they are my style." He said.

"You look terrible in them." She said.

Ryan looked so upset he took stuff like that to hard.

Jessie tried to cuddle me. I scooted away. "Babes let me cuddle you." She said.

"No! Jessie I'm, I'm so sick of you, you annoy me to no end, your voice sounds like a fucking chipmunk on crack, and you are a complete bitch face to my best friends and brother! We're throught bitch and you have no idea how happy I am to say that! Now do me a favor, get the fuck out of my house!" I shouted.

Everyones eyes were huge the size of basketballs.

Jessie glared at me. "I hope you know what you lost." She spat ass she got up slowly and continued to glare at me.

"Oh I do and I am more than happy that I lost it." I said.

That earned me a slap across the face.

"Don't you fucking hit him you fatass whore!" Ryan shouted as he walked up to her and looked down at her. She was a few inches shorter than him.

"Like I said this morning, I'll do what I want." She said like a bitch.

Nash walked over to her trying to be intimadating.

"Your a witchy bitch FUCK YOU!" He shouted as he smacked across the face.

We never hit her no matter how much she deserved it. It was just out of respect. Yea we had respect for that bitch.

She grabbed Nash around the neck and started to choke him. Ian shoved the bitch down and that's when I found myself pinning the bitch down and yelling, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" In her face. "Then get your fat ass off me." She growled.

I got off her and then stood up she stood up and acted like she was gonna leave but instead she grabbed my neck like Nashes and started choking me. Then someone punched her hard in the head she fell to the ground. I saw Ryan standing there he was the one who had hit her.

"GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK AND IF YOU DO I SWEAR THERE WILL BE A RESTRAINING ORDER!" He screamed in her face. She ran out the door.

Finally the bitch is gone.

Shakira

Thank God the day is almost over today has been as long as fuck. I just miss Jamie so much but yet at the same time I don't wanna see him again. Ugh why must this be so confusing.

I delivered the last meal to table nine. Then I changed out of my work clothes and into my normal clothes. I drove home on the radio they were talking about Hot Chelle Rae. I decided to listen besides it was Jamie I hated.

Ian was talking about a song. "It's really a hit already and Jamie helped write it he doesn't usually help with writing songs." Ian said.

"What's it about?" The guy asked.

"Um it's kind of a love song." Ryan said.

"Ohhh who's it about?" He asked curiously.

"Well...I can't say." Jamie said.

"Is it about your girly friend?" He asked.

"Um no we broke up today she went...crazyish." Jamie said quietly.

"What!" The guy said shocked.

"Yea...she wasn't the keeper...I met someone who I thought was the one a while ago and well things..happened." Jamie said.

I quickly shut the radio off.

He was not talking about me.