Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Shakira

Jamie and I were madly in love. I loved him so much it was insane and undescribable.

Trent tried to break us up a few times.

It was a few months after he told me he loved me. I walked it the dressing room and there he was sitting on the couch locking lips with some blonde girl with green highlights.

I remember the look on his face when he saw me standing there.

"It's not what it looks like." He said as he jumped up and came to me.

"Okay so your not making out with her." I said.

"No babe she came at me and this is one of Trents tricks." He said.

"Uh no you made the first move honey." She said.

I just stood there in disbelief.

"Please babe." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Babe? Your calling me babe? Jamie I thought you loved me!" I spat.

I was unaware of the other three band members walking in.

"I do love you babe." He said as he tried to hug me.

"STOP CALLING ME BABE!" I shouted.

"Trent get out here now!" Jamie shouted.

"What's going on?" Ian asked.

"Trent he's in the closet." Jamie said ignoring Ian.

I just looked down.

It fell silent fast.

"Jamie...I loved you..it's apearent you moved on." I said as I ran out of the room.

He chased me to my car he chased me till I got on the road.

I looked in the rearview mirror I saw him standing there crying and broken. That was the last time I ever saw him.

---

3 years later

I'm living in an apartment in California. I work at a big fancy restruant. I am a waitress.

It's lots of fun Rydell and Miley work with me too. Rydell and I made up after the Jamie insedent.

I heard he has a new girlfriend now they have been together for five months. I remember when I was that lucky. It all seemed to be so unreal and sure enough reality came to knock on my door and poof there goes my happiness.

Nobody talks about Hot Chelle Rae and nobody thinks about them.

"Shakira take this to table seven please!" My boss Katy shouted.

I went over and took it from her. I went out to table seven and gave it to them.

I sighed as I walked back to the kitchen.

Tomorrow was the day the Jamie insedent happen. It's the thrid year annaversery of my happiness being crushed.