Chapter 35

Ian

Thank God Jamie stayed home when we went to the restraunt we all needed to figure something out and now.

We told the waitress our orders and she left.

"Um alright we need to talk about Jamie." I said.

Ryan sighed. "Did you guys see his...wrists?" He asked quietly.

I nodded. Nash looked confused.

"We have to get him to stop." I said.

"We're going too." Ryan said.

"How are we gonna do it?" I asked.

"We have to get him and Shakira to talk or something." Ryan said. 

"Yea but...what if she's married or has a boyfriend or...dead?" I asked.

Ryan gave me a weird look then he said, "We better hope she doesn't cause Jamie might die."

I nodded.

Nash was being really quiet we looked over to where the corndog lover was sitting but he was gone.

"Nash!" I shouted.

We looked around then I spotted Nash standing on the bar with no shirt.

"Oh my cereal is he stripping." I shouted.

He was dancing around and girls were standing there cheering.

Jamie

Dear Ian, Nash, and Ryan,

     I'm sorry but I just have to. I know where she lives and I just have to go we have to be together even if it takes me a year to walk to her house I will get there. You guys took the car so I can't drive and I've only packed my clothes and lucky drumsticks. It's posible you may never see me again. But damn I don't care if I die trying to get to her because I tried and that's all that matters. You guys can't stop me this is true love no doubt and I'm 99.99% postive that we are meant to be. I am going to Shakira and no one will stop me.

                                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                     Jamie

I looked at the note I had just wrote. I swung my back pack onto my shoulders and I walked out the door. I just had to walk West and pay attention to signs I would see. I walked down the streets of Nashville and after an hour I was already to Camden Tennessee.

I can't believe how far I've made it already holy shizz.

I was playing with a bracelet a fan gave me when it touched a cut I winced in pain.

She better not have a boyfriend or be married or I''l be crushed. I love her so much and now that we've been apart for three years I've found out how much I do love her. It is insane I dream about her everynight I'm always thinking about her and she's just...I don't know she's like a part of me or something.

I had on a white shirt and some black pants and a hat and sunglassess.

7 hours later

I found a nice hotel in Henryetta Oklahoma.

I plopped down on the bed.

I pulled out my phone I had 37 missed calls 59 texts.

I read a few of the messages from Ryan they mainly consisted of, 'Why the fuck didn't you just ask us to fly    you there?' Or 'You are fucking crazy where are you?'

I didn't reply to any of them.

I closed my eyes and dreamed of Shakira.

Shakira

I love him so much. I thought as I he walked out the door. He turned around and waved. I smiled and waved back .

Life is good.

---------------------------------------

So will Jamie make it? What do you guys think?