Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jamie

The elevator thing wasn't really scary...till the lights went off. There was no way to get ahold of anyone. I've tried yelling for help but nothing would work. Shakira was crying even worse now. I wanted to make this all stop. I wanted the elevator to work and the lights to come back on. I didn't want Shakira scared. I can see it now someone will ask her how it was hanging out with Hot Chelle Rae and she will say, "Terrible first my bff got mad at me, second Ryan kept picking on me, third Ian and Nash were asking me weird questions, and fourth I got stuck in an elevator with Jamie."

I didn't really mind this cause I was with her. I haven't even known her a day and I think I like her. That's why Ian was giving her a hard time. He's really good at reading faces and actions. He must of been watching me. I felt bad for not saying anything. She had stopped crying. I had no idea what to say. I could be like Nash and say corndogs. "How scared are you...on a scale from 1 to 20?" I asked. "I'd say 15." She said quietly. "Why so high mines only 7?" I asked. "Cause were stuck in an elevator and the lights went off and we can't call anyone." She stated.

"I see but how many people can say they were stuck in an elevator with me?" I asked "Probably just me." She said. "See you know how many would want to be stuck in one with me?" I asked. "Millions." She said. "Is it still that bad?" I asked. "No actually I didn't think it was bad cause your my favorite I mean Ryan would ask weird questions, Nash would just stare at me akwardly and talk about corn dogs, and Ian well he would probably not do anything." She said. The only thing I heard was your my favorite. I don't think I ever heard that...it was always Ryan getting that. I was so glad to be someone's favorite for once and hers. I couldn't stop smiling good thing it was dark.

"Your my favorite too...I like Rydell she's just."  "A slut." She cut me off. "You think she's a slut?" I asked shocked. "I know she is she's slep with many boys. I couldn't sleep some nights cause she was so...loud. That's why she walked out in her towel. She wanted Ryan to do that. Truth hurts but I still love her like a sister." She said. I couldn't believe what she said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yea she has a thing for Ryan a big thing." She stated.

One hour later

Okay I think I have convinced myself that we are going to be in here the rest of our lives. I was getting worried Ian and Nash saw me leave you think they would do something. Shakira poked me. "What am I poking?" She asked curiously. "That would be my arm." I stated. I poked her. "What am I poking?" I asked. "My nose." She laughed.

Ian

I'm sitting here watching mtv and Nash is making his 7th corndog. Man how many of those can he possibly eat? I woundered. Ryan and Rydell were still in the bedroom and Jamie and Shakira were still gone. I texted Jamie real fast. He didn't reply. Whatever. I thought. Nash walked out eating his corn dog. "How do you eat so many of those?" I asked. "Well I just..." He stopped. He was gonna puke. "Go to the bathroom now!" I shouted. He ran to the bathroom but he forgot to open the door so he ran into it. I started laughing. "Open it geneius." I said while laughing.

He grabbed the door knob but it was too late. "Dude...I'm not cleaning that up." I said disgusted.

Shakira

After Jamie and I finnished poking eachother I laid down. "I'm taking a nap." I said. "That's a good idea." Jamie stated. He laid down next to me. I poked him. "What's this?" I asked. "My chest." He said. He poked me. "What's this?" He asked. "My shoulder." I said. So we were facing eachother. I smiled. I couldn't see him but I was happy. Then I fell asleep.