Beautiful Freak

Picture on the side is one of my favorites lolz 

                                                                 Chapter 1-Signing up

Me...I'm the shy quiet girl who never talked. My face would turn red just having to go up infornt of the class. I was one of the least popular kids in my high school. I didn't care though because I had awesome friends. I always try to be myself. (another reason I'm so unpopular.) I have long brown hair a little past my shoulders, brown eyes, I'm 18, I live in New Albany with two of my bestfriends, and I'm not stick skinny but I'm not fat.

It was Summer and I was determined to make it one of the best. It's already July and I've done nothing other than hang with my friends. So it hasn't been bad.

I woke up at 5 a.m. I laid there and tried to fall back asleep but I wouldn't. I sighed and grabbed my laptop. I got on Facebook and looked to see if anyone was on chat. Nope. I logged off I decided to check out my favorite bands website.

My favorite band is Hot Chelle Rae. I went through their tour schedule to see if they would come anywhere near New Albany. The closest was the Kentucky state fair. Not too far away. I was scrolling when I saw something that caught my eye.

It was a contest. I read it out loud. "Wina chance to meet Hot Chelle Rae band members and hang out with them for 3 day in California. Get $5,000 for a shopping spree and get a two back stage passes for their concert. Contest drawing is July 5th." I read. I looked at the date it was the 3rd. I quickly signed up.

It would be so awesome if I won this. I thought. I would get to hang with my favorite band and meet Jamie. I won't win though because I would only win if this was a dream and it's not...it's reality.

I closed my laptop. I laid there thinking about how cool it would be to win this. Then I fell asleep.