Chapter 71

Friday Night

Shakira

I made my way through the crowd of people in our living room. I finally made it to the kitchen.

"So what do you think of the house?" I asked Rydell.

"It's amazing thank you for inviting Miley and I." She said.

"Hey no problem." I stated.

I looked over at Miley who had made friends with Mady and Reese. I smiled at them.

"The one thing that would make this house better is a hot tub." She said.

I laughed.

"Let me show you our pool. You and Miley have only seen the inside not out back. Miley!" I called.

Miley looked up at me and I motioned her over.

She said one more thing to Reese and Mady and then came over.

"Want to see out back?" I asked.

She nodded.

We pushed through all the people inside and went out the back door. There were a bunch of people in the pool.

"Holy shit you guys are so lucky." Miley said.

I lead them off the deck and under the willow tree.

"Check this out." I said.

We had put a swing up on the tree and you couldn't see under it.

"This is like some kind of crazy cool hide out." Rydell pointed out.

I nodded.

"I'm gonna go find Jamie okay? If you get tired either sleep in my room or Nashes he has two beds." I told them and they nodded and followed me out.

I began my second search. I had no idea these guys knew this many people. I pushed my way inside. I looked over at our 80 inch t.v. To see Jamie owning some random blonde dude, a random blonde girl, and Ian in Just Dance 4.

I stood back and watched as the blonde guy took the crown at the last minute and came in first.

"Apricots!" Jamie shouted sounding frustrated. He turned around saw me watching him. He shoves the remote in some guys hand that was walking by and he came up to me and hugged me.

"The mean man beat me in dancing." He said.

I laughed at his childness and hugged him back.

Just then everyone's attention was drawn to the upstairs banister.

"CAN I HAVE EVWRYONES ATTENION! OKAY THANK YOU...TODAY I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU A TRICK THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ATTEMPTED!" Nash shouted.

The room went silent.

Nash whipped off a huge poofy coat revealing his...everything. He was naked.

He climbed up onto the banister and jumped off.

He landed crouched down on his feet.

We all looked at him worried.

He stood up.

"OWWWWWWWWWWW!" He shouted.

"Nash that was...sexy." A girl said.

I froze.

A girl with long blonde hair walked over to Nash and put her arm on his shoulder.

"I like my men wild." She purred.

I looked at Jamie and he looked at me we but had the same thought and it was let's get the fuck out of here.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd and out the back door. He led me under the willow tree.