Chapter 38

Shakria

He's in the hospital. Has to have four surgries. He has a broken arm and is in a coma.

I'm so stupid this wouldn't of happened if I believed him that day none of this. But the thing is I didn't.

Rydell, Miley, and Coner have been here with me all day. The only thing you can hear in this room is the sound of the machines running. I honestly have no idea why I'm still here. Maybe it's because I feel bad that I don't feel the same way as he does.

This is terrible. I just can't get myself to move. I really have to pee.

"I have to pee." I said quietly.

"Then go." Miley said.

"Okay." I said as I sat there and didn't get up.

"Your not peeing your pants are you?" Rydell asked.

"Um no I just...don't wanna move is all." I sighed.

Then Coner got up and pulled me out of my chair and he drug me out of the room and to the bathroom.

"If your not out in five minutes I'm coming in there and dragging you out. You can move stop acting like this you said he's an old friend." He said like iot was no big deal.

I had the urge to smack him.

"Yea I know and you have no idea how close of friends we were." I said as I stomped into the bathroom.

I went pee and then I looked in the mirror. There staring back at me was a girl I could barely recongize. She was pale her eyes were pink and she looked kind of sick. I can't believe Coner said that...well he didn't know about our history.

The next day

I have such an amazing boyfriend and bestfriends...not they left last night. Thanks guys you are the best. I'm pissed at them but mainly at myself I could of just got him out of the road. I looked at him. "That should be me." I wispered.

I looked at him he was really skinny almost as skinny as Ryan. He was even more pale than me. He just looked so small and fragile. I want him to wake up so damned bad.

Just then the door busted open. In walked Ian, Ryan, Nash, Anna, Keith, and Adrienne. They all looked at me for a second. Then Nash ran over to me and hugged me.

"Your out of the orange!" He said excitedly.

I couldn't help but smile about that he was funny.

Jamie's family gathered around his bed while Nash and Ian took me into the hall.

"So...what happened?" Ian asked after we got outside of his room.

I sighed and looked down.

"He came to my house told how he had walked like 2,000 miles just to see me and then my boyfrined came out and he said he had to leave and I knew all to well he didn't leave because if he really did walk all that way he'd have no where to go. So I went outside and he was laying in the road. He was trying to get run over cause I'm with another guy and he keeps telling me that I'm the one and I told him I wasn't then next thing I know there's a horn and I'm being pushed to the side and I look over and." I couldn't finish I was crying really hard.

"He did walk all that way...and don't you not believe him about the your the one thing he is serious. He loves you so much it's crazy trust me he's written 107 love songs about you. One of them is on the top ten chart." Ian said.

"It it it's all my f-f-f-f-f-fault." I cried. Ian pulled me into a hug.

"No it's not." He said.

I don't care what he says it's all my fault.

"So where's Rydell and Miley?" He asked.

"They left when Coner left...and I think Coner is getting really pissed off." I said.

"I'm guessing Coner is your boyfriend...why is he pissed?" Ian asked.

"He gets really jealous so I can't talk to boys or he thinks I'm cheating on him." I said.

Ian made a face.

"Dump him and take Jamie back you two are meant to be." Ian said.

"I don't know if I fell the same way though." I said.

"Shakira...you wouldn't be here if you didn't feel the same." He said.

Before I could say anything else him and Nash walked back into Jamies room.

Is he right? I slide down the wall and sat there knees up against my chest.

He might be but I don't know.

---------

Okay so I know this is goinjg fast but because I'm gonna be away for a few days I'm gonna skip ahead so you guys don't worry about it for two  days.

----------

A month later

Shakira

Everyone was eating in the cafetira. Ian had a talk with Coner and he suddenly seemed more sympathetic. I wish I knew what Ian said.

Jamie just looked so breakable now from not eating. It looked like if you poked him he would snap in half.

I was sitting at the side of his bed petting his hair. I felt terrible for him.

Looked down at my feet. I started crying.

I felt someones hand on my my arm that was petting Jamie's hair. I stopped.

No fucking way. I thought.

I slowly looked up and there staring at me with his blue eyes was Jamie.

"J-Jamie." I said.

He made a noise I'm not sure if it was hi or him just grunting for fun.

"Let me go tell the docter!" I said excitedly.

He let go of  me and I ran out of the room.

"He's awake." I said excitedly as I saw the first docter.

"Who?" He asked.

"Jamie Follese." I said.

"Alright I'll be in there in a second." He said. I ran back to Jamie's room.

He looked at me. He looked so tired I felt bad for him.

--------

See you all in two days :)