Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I was home alone and it was a good thing cause I was jumping on the couch and screaming. I was so excited. On the 10th I fly out to California to hang with Hot Chelle Rae for 3 whole days. On the 13th I get to see one of their concerts with one of my friends. I'm taking Rydell to the concert.

Later Miley and Rydell showed up. It was dinner time when I decided to tell them. "Okay girls you will never guess what happened." I said.

"Um...you met a cute guy?" Miley guessed. "No." I said. "You became the president of Aisa?" Rydell guessed. "No." I said. "You won didn't you." Miley said.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked. "The last time you were this happy was when you had a boyfriend." Miley said. "HOLY CHEESE BALLS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON THATS AMAZING!" Rydell shouted.

"I can only take one friend and since you think they are terrible I'm gonna take Rydell to see the concert." I said. "Wait I don't get to hang with them for 3 days like you?" Rydell asked. "You can only go to the concert with me we have backstage passes though." I stated. "Okay as long as I can still get to meet them." Rydell said.

"So she will have nothing to do for 2 days then." Miley said. "If you wanna come you best get your ass in the computer room and order a plane ticket for L.A. right now." I stated. Miley dropped her pizza and ran into the computer room.

Five days isn't really that long if you have to do something you don't wanna do but it's slow if you are super excited about something. The next five days were going to feel like a year.