Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ryan

We left Shakira's room. Rydell went to tell the docter and Nash still in his corndog suit came with me to Ian's room.

We quietly opened the door. "Ian are you awake?" I asked.

 I looked over to the bed hoping to hear response.

I got a response from the docter but not from Ian.

"Ian won't be waking up soon make in a few days or so but I don't know." The docter replied.

"What?" I asked suddenly seriously worried.

Ian is...in a coma." The docter said sadly.

I felt like I was gonna faint. I am now really afraid that Ian won't wake up and I am NOT taking care of Nash I think I'm gonn.a take him to a daycare center.

"I'm sorry." The docter said as he walked out of the room.

Suddenly the door bust open again. "Is Ian awake?" Rydell asked.

I turned to face her I was crying.

"No he could possibly never wake up or maybe tomorrow or the next day or next month we don't he's in a coma." I cried. As I fell to my knees. Ian was the only one out of all of us that knew how to cook and do laundry. He kept us from doing completely stupid things.

I heard the door close. I didn't look up I knew it was Rydell who left because Nash was dancing.

"This one's for the boys with the booming system." Nash sang.

"Oh so your not a corndog anymore your Nashy Minaj?" I asked.

"No I'm princess Peach." He replied.

Ian if you don't wake up I'm going to go to jail.

Shakira

"I don't believe you." I said.

"He really is in a coma." Rydell said.

"Then how come I'm not in one?" I asked and kind of spat.

"Probably because he was mainly under the light and it hit him the hardest." Rydell said.

"I'm just so...confused." I replied.

Just then a nurse burst in the door. "I'm going to unhook you and then you can leave." She said.

"Bye." Rydell said quickly.

"What's up with her?" Jamie asked.

"She hates needles and I do too." I said.

Jamie grabbed my hand as the nurse went to my arm with the needle in it.

I squeezed his handreally hard I think I broke it cause I'm sure I heard it crack.

"All done." She said as she put a band aid over it.

"Thanks." I said and Jamie and I hopped up and left.

We went down to Ian's room.

We walked in I stood there in horror as I saw Ryan on the ground crying obvisously unaware of what a certain corndog was doing.

"OH MY DRUMSTICKS NASH STOP!" Jamie shouted causing Ryan to look at Jamie who pointed at the boy dressed as a corn dog jumping on Ians bed.

Ryan got up and tried to get him off the bed which resulted in Nash falling and smashing Ian then getting up screaming like Tarzan and jumping onto a table with wheels and that lead to Nash falling off that table wacking his head on the bed on his way down to the floor.

Unfortionatly that did not slow him down. He got up quickly glared at Ryan.

He quickly took off the corn dog suit and shouted, "YOUR NOT MY MOMMY!" Then he di the unthinkable.  He went up to the door and took his clothes off. Rydell opened the door. She has such bad timing. We watched as he ran out of the room...naked.

"Ian if you don't wake up will go to jail." Ryan said as he ran out the door. We heard screaming. I couldn't help but laugh it was funny but just distubing he would do something like this here.

"I'm going back to the bathroom." Rydell said as she walked out of the room.

I continued to laugh well that is till Jamie shoved up against a wall and decided to kiss me.

Ryan

So I ru n out of the room chasing after Nash. The looks on everybodies face are priceless I have to say but this is just really reallly really bad. I chased Nash around the fifth floor for like five minutes until he decided to go to the stairs and go up he took us into the sugry level.

We ran through lots of operating rooms. We got really bad looks from docters.

This is not going to end well.