Chapter 5

Chapter 5

                                                                          5 days later

I woke up that morning and looked at the clock it was 10 a.m "Oh my gosh we have to leave in 2 hours!" I shouted. I got up and picked out my favorite shirt and pants. I ran to the bathroom and I did my hair. I woke Miley and Rydell up. We grabbed our bags and I went out and got the two plane tickets to California out of the mailbox.

I opened the envolope and took out hte two tickets. I looked at them. "This is so amazing." I said. There was still something in the envolope. I pulled it out. It was a piece of paper that said, "Congradulatins on being the lucky winner the plane tickets get you on Hot Chelle Rae's private plane." I about flipped out when I read that.'

I ran inside. "WE ARE RIDING IN A PRIVATE PLANE TO CALIFORNIA!" I shouted. "So I won't get to ride the plane with you." Miley said. "I guess...I'm sorry at least you still get to go to California though." I stated. "True." Miley said as she grabbed her bags and took it to the car. Rydell brought her stuff down stairs too.

Rydell and I grabbed our  stuff and put it in the car. We got in and Miley drove to the airport. When we got to the airport we had to go through security. Security took awhile. We hugged Miley bye cause she had to get on her plane in 5 minutes.

We looked at our tickets. It said to go to gate 5. So Rydell and Istarted  walking to gate 5. "I'm so excited and nervous." I said. "I know right." Rydell said. We had just passed gate 7. "Holy crap one more gate to go." Rydell said nervously. We passed gate 6. I started to shake a little. "I'm shaking." I said. "So am I." Said Rydell.

We started to approche gate 5. I saw four guys sitting in the chairs with sunglasses on texting. It was Hot Chelle Rae. "Please tell me you see them too." Rydell wispered as we got closer. "I see them." I wispered back. We walked up to them slowly. "Hi." I said nevously. They all looked up at the same time. "Hi are you Shakira?" Ryan asked. "Yep and this is my friend Rydell." I said. "Well it's nice to meet you girls." Ryan said. It's nice to meet you guys too." I said. "Yea." Rydell said.

"We're waiting for the plane to be fueled up before we go that's why we're waiting." Ian stated. "Do you guys like corn dogs?" Nash asked. I laughed. "Yea they're okay." I said. "i love them." Rydell said. "Good we will get along just fine." Nash said. "What do corn dogs have to do with anything?" Jamie asked. "Lot's of very seriouse and important things." Nash said proudly. Rydell and I laughed.

"Do you guys have the tickets?" Ryan asked. "Yep." I said as I pulled the tickets out of my pocket. "Awesomeness." Ryan said. Just then the pilot walked in. "It's ready let's get going." The pilot said. We all got on the private plane. It was amazing there were couches, a t.v., a pool table, a radio, and a bunch of snacks.

Rydell and I sat down on the one of the couches. The boys sat on one infront of us and stared at us. After a few minutes of silence Ryan said. "I've never met fans like you...they're always asking us questions and telling us how much they love us. You guys just sit here and say nothing I think it's funny. "Sorry it's just this doesn't feel like reality at the moment." I said. "Yea I never thought I would meet you guys." Rydell said. "I understand what your saying." Nash said. "What do you guys like to do for fun?" Ian asked.

"I like to dance and I also like swimming and I have lots of fun cooking." Rydell said. "I like to play bass...write stories...sing and dance...play video games and...eat." I said. "Nice who doesn't like eating?" Jamie said. "I only like eating when I'm eating a corn dog." Nash said.

"Are you guys excited?" Ryan asked. "Yea we both are really excited." I said. "You guys don't really seem excited." Ryan stated. "I'm still having trouble with believeing this." I said. "Yea." Said Rydell. "Well believe it cause it's real." Ryan said as he jumped up. The plane started to take off. Ryan turned the radio on. It was playing the song 'Brokenhearted' by Karmin. "You guys said you like to dance then dance with us."Ryan said. The other boys hopped up and started dancing. Rydell and I got up slowly we walked away from the couch and started to dance.

It was a two hour plane ride and it was gonna be lots of fun. We danced for 20 minutes then we sat back down. "So how old are you two?" Asked Ian. "We're both 18." Rydell said. "What's yor guys favorite color?" Jamie asked. "Pink." Rydell said. "I like green." I said. They countined to ask us questions for a little bit. "So do you two have boyfriends?" Nash asked. "Yea." Rydell said. "No I'm to ugly." I said. "You are not ugly." Ian said. "Yea." Nash and Ryan said at the same time. "Your a beautiful freak." Jamie said. I smiled, "Thanks guys." I said.

There was an akward silence for a few minutes till Naashes stoamch growled and we all busted out laughing. "I'm gonna go make a corn dog." Nash said. He got up and walked into another room. "Does he have a corn dog obsession?" I asked. "I have no idea what's up with him he literally just started this a day ago." Jamie said. "He's just being Nash."  Ian stated. "Best way to put it." Ryan said. The rest of the plane ride was full of laughs.

"We are now landing in Los Angleses California." The pilot said through the speaker. The magic was just about to begin.