Love back!

Warning : This book contains references to alcohol consumption, violence, sadistic and marital forced intimacy and sadistic.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Teaser :

"With him I can breathe again, not that I couldn't breathe before but it's different, he's different. - Y/n"

"If you remember me then I don't care if everyone else forgets. - Jeon Jungkook"

"I promise to stand by you, through the worst of times. - Yoon Jeonghan"

"You are nothing short of my everything, i will not give anyone chance to hurt you again. - Young Master Kim"

_____

Books can also provoke emotions and emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas, Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh.... throwing a book at someone else lmao, I'm back with season 2 solving mystery & misunderstanding between couples! every ending have new beginning, yeah So don't be sad!

Remember when John Lyly's Euphues said that 'Everything is fair in love and war!' (I search in Google biss haha)

Even deep & true feelings have no happy ending in the history but yeah we'll cross the history & have our own happiness here.!

This is a book 2 of His Wild Love, I'm back with more romance and more tragedy and more fun!

And, And happy ending! yeah.