63. Melody of Love!♡

"Wait!" did he mean he was drugged that night and couldn't control himself? So, no matter who it was, he would do that to her!

"You were drugged then you .." you find it very difficult to ask and him to answer, he didn't know if it's his imagination but he actually felt that your question was gift when you asked about him, cause it had been always in his mind that stay like stone, this secret was heavy to carry on himself when he thought of living with you.

if he said it was then you would definitely feel that he was abhorrent and could touch any woman but he once felt that he had some special feelings for that woman.

women were such a strange creatures "Why are you not saying anything?" you asked being curious on his silence, just as he was wondering how he should tell you that he would not offended you, a broadcast suddenly sounded at the airport, indicating passenger to board the airplane.

At this moment, Jungkook felt as if he was freed and hugged your waist "let's go."

You saw people getting ready to go and you followed him, he brought you to business cabin, there was not many people, after settling down you asked again "You didn't answer my question just now."

In fact, you're very nervous to hear it from him but he frowned with headache, he didn't expect you to keep asking, he leaned on your shoulder "Let's rest first, I will tell you in detail when we'll arrive at hotel."

You actually wanted to insist but when you thought that he hadn't sleep  after arriving cause of your words, he brought you to go abroad, he was indeed tried and you let him sleep.

You really felt it was unreal to develop to this state with Jungkook, it wasn't easy though. 

"Y/n."

suddenly he grabbed your hand tightly... it was subconsciously in his sleep, you're stunned and saw his serious expression, he even called your name in his sleep, you hold his hand, the name of yours... inked was display leaving you shock.

This man!

____

"Aunt nini, why didn't mummy come to pick me up?"Rowoon looked at Jennie curiously "Your mummy has some works to do again, so I came to pick you up."

"Then should we go to uncle's house to stay! But mummy promised not to send me away again."

Rowoon felt something is wrong, his mother clearly agreed with him not to send him away.

"No." Jennie waved her hands "Your mummy went for business trip, so we'll stay at our apartment, we shouldn't go there usual."

"Aunt nini, don't you like to see my uncle often?" and Rowoon started to tease her "eh.. naughty boy, you know many things about it, huh?"

small brat? five years old, smart guy!

.......

The plane flying on air balanced and the business cabin was quiet, then man was lying on your shoulder while you leaned on his head, after a long time some sister came to asked for food, you didn't eat well at the restaurant, so you order some serving.

The man is sleeping so well, the fact that he didn't sleep for days and all sound sleeping peacefully here with his all weight pressed on you while holding your hand, he was tall, if there wasn't seat behind then you wouldn't able to carry out his weight, you would have pushed him away as your shoulder felt numb but you didn't dare to.

"Jungkook?" you called in a low voice, he didn't move, after few call he hummed and open his eyes to looked at you, he looked little confused, you're stunned when you saw his expression, it was similar with Rowoon when he just gotten up by you.