24. Dear no one

Being the boss had a benefit, when you wanted to do something, you didn't need to be restrained at all, when you got to knew that there's many reporters are questioning about relationships between park Sooyoung and your brother, you directly went to Kim Group.

It was probably second time you're entering in Kim group's company after five years later, indeed there was many paparazzi and reporters discussing, you thought that it would take a lot of effort to go in, so you directly called your brother of your arrival, receptionist came to lead you the way of elevator as Director Kim instructed, he had sent picture of yours to remember you.

your brother is really considerate, you went inside the office and saw him sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed sipping coffee and flipping documents, he looked very refined wearing glasses, you stand there in a daze, when he realised that it was a little quiet only then he looked up.

"Sarang? sit down."

he put down his cup, you walked to him with many questions but couldn't ask directly, you smiled "I've never been to your company, so I came to take a look."

Although you're smiling, he know you better, he's your brother, seeing that the smile didn't reach your eyes he can find out if you're truly happy or not.

"The company is not busy.? you actually have time to come over?"
you didn't sit instead walked around, you can have good view of city from his office, sunset glowing, it was so beautiful that it was impractical "Brother, you didn't tell me anything.?"

He frowned and walked to your side and stood shoulder to shoulder with you "Silly girl, what I didn't tell you.?" he reached out to rubbed your head with his doting tone.

Did something happen when this girl suddenly became like this.?

"What happened.?" you stay silent for awhile then turned to him taking deep breath "Why didn't you tell me that Jungkook and I were not divorced?" the next second his hand that was rubbing your head stopped and get freeze, he looked at you steadily, even you looked quiet the sadness in your eyes are obvious, he slowly retracted his hand.

"Have you seen him?" he didn't admit it but didn't deny it either, you felt your heart slowly sinking "You admit it.?"

he didn't answer but look away "It's not like that I don't want to tell you but I've been trying to find a way to solve it, I just didn't expect you to see each other again."

you finally understood, it turned out that he had always known about this matter, it's just that he had never told you about it, you thought since he said he'll solve it then your marriage was long divorced and you have nothing to do with Jungkook anymore.

Seokjin pursed his lips and coldly look at you "You met him? what did he do to you! if you.."

"I will handle it myself." you coldly replied, he was speechless "From now on brother doesn't need to handle this matter for me, I will handle the rest myself."

he frowned "Sarang, are you blaming me? it's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just that I think I can take care of this matter well so I didn't say anything." you shook your head "I don't blame you, I just feel that I'm the person who involved so I need to know the truth, for the past five years I have always thought that I have nothing to do with him but now I was told that I am not divorced with him, do you know that I am not mentally prepared at all? how am I going to face him in the future?"

"I'm sorry." he understand your difficulties "It's my fault, you.."

"It's okay, since I know now, I will divorce him myself, I just came here to confirm, I will leave first." you turned around but stopped "Right, recently there's a female star borrowing your name, if you have time then respond."