52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠

Pov :

I mean, why did he show up.?
I just wanted to put everything behind us because past is just past, gosh I hate him so much but he's so hot! - Y/n.

________________
_______

Skip?

You looked at the person in shock and try to struggled but probably because of your position it seems like you're desperate for him, legs are opened revealing black panty, man's torso was just between your thighs pressing you down on mattress.

"L-let go!" your breath was shaky, he suddenly pulled you to sat up and pulled your clothes off  "I...uh-" he didn't let you speak further and sealed you with kisses, you forcefully push him and slapped his cheek "What the fck Jeon! are you crazy?"

your chest raise up and down inhaling heavy breath but it didn't even effect a inch to this man as he smashed his lips again gripping your back of hair and your back flat touch on the bed when he became aggressive, lie on your back while he lie facedown on top of you, like missionary position, he's between your legs mattress, kissing woman out of her sense.

It didn't take long for him to make you breathless and then he goes down trailing his wet kisses, the words were spoken a little, the actions was enough to know that he wanted it, to go further than kisses.

The feeling of shyness rose on your cheeks, he pulled up himself and kneel between your legs opening his shirt buttons, you slightly elbow your arms trying to get up on that position, the hot man is right infront of you, the way his inked knuckles unbuttoning the last button of his shirt before throwing on the floor, probably seeing first time!

Suddenly you felt weird sensation down there, he was so close as his breath hit on your lips, eyes darting from eyes to lips, you stared intently awaiting his next move, the more aroused you're feeling, the more vaginal lubrication fluid your body will produce, had been long to feel in this way.

You're totally amazed, by the fact that it's just day time and he's all on it, the full sleeves tattoos, half naked with boner visible, the eyes are dishonest! you never seen this man this hot before! the stern look on his face... that's definitely hot! turning you on...

He grabbed the back of your head to smashed his lips on yours again, pushing you down on the bed, even he became violent most of the time, when he started to take you.. his kiss was intoxicating and you felt he's harmless, the way his clothed bulk rubbed on your thin clothed wet.

"uhmm.." unexpectedly moan left from your mouth when he suck on your lowered lips, only then he let's your lips go, swollen from sucking it hard, his actions was desperate as he kisses on your jawline and neck sucking the sweet spot of yours.

you grabbed his nap hair and pulled with some strength, he doesn't mind though, your breath became hurried, he trailed down to your breasts that was covered by the last piece of fabric, his lips brushes going down to your abdominal, when he touch you on the places you normally blush over, he let you feel more wanting, leaving soft kisses on the stomach and went more down, his hand was just between your bra pulling it down lightly as he kisses your thighs.

Your hands tightened on the mattress, filling your heart with lot of emotions, aching your parts to be touch, you move when you feel his mouth against your pussy, still clothed on panty's'hit, you try to push his head away but he grabbed your hands interlocking together, his breath is hot on your wet underwear with that semi-closed legs.

he get on his knees to pulled your panty down, sliding it off leaving your down naked, you try to close your legs but he parted apart placing hands on each of your thighs then move up your leg a little, the first thing you felt was his hot breath on your wet, so ready to take him.