20. destiny to be ...!

Originally he just wanted to return phone but this little girl made him stunned, the rejection was on his lips but he thought that this girl was his sister's good friend, if he rejected her directly, would it hurt her but the girl took initiative to kiss him but quickly retreated, it was just a soft touch, she didn't even dare to see his reaction and immediately ran away without a trace leaving him standing where he was, the phone was still in his hand.

He was stunned for a minutes that he didn't realize there's figure Infront of him, you came not long ago and was going to see your baby but saw your brother standing there, you didn't return home yesterday and you didn't know what Jennie had told about it, you're little guilty, however the man was looking little strange as if he didn't notice you.

"Brother!" only then he came to his senses "Sarang, you're back!" you nodded and didn't said much, he handed you Jennie's phone "Rowoon gave it to me, take it back and give it to her." you didn't suspect any as you knew Rowoon often played with her phone, so you take it and bid bye to your brother, you knocked on Jennie's room.

Because you thought that Rowoon should be in her room at this time so you opened the door yourself but didn't expect to see Jennie rolling on the bed murmuring something, bouncing up like a ball, she was stunned seeing you and smiled awkwardly.

"Ah, Sarang you're back.!"

You nodded mutely, she was looking strange "Are you sick!" she immediately shook her head and jumped off the bed and went towards bathroom, you stood rooted to the spot looking at her weirdly "why are you acting weird today! why isn't Rowoon here.? Jennie are you okay.?"

After a while she shouted from washroom "I'm fine, just a little hot, I will be fine, are you looking for Rowoon! he's not here, I think he went to his room, go and find him."

you didn't waste time and put her phone on the table then went to look for Rowoon, when you open the door, you just happened to see him sitting at the desk reading, his obedient manner made your heart softer.

"Rowoonie."

he quickly jumped and ran towards you "Mommy." his speed was so fast, you could only squat down as he jumped into your arms and hugged your neck tightly, cause you didn't prepare before you're immediately pushed to the ground by him, fortunately there was soft carpet, the mother and son fell and he sat on your lap.

"Mommy where did you go yesterday? aunt nini didn't even tell me."

"Mommy went to take care of some things at work yesterday, I didn't tell you because I wanted you to have a good sleep, my Rowoonie is so obedient, he can't run outside with Mommy, right?"

"But.." he lowered his head and pouted, he looked pitiful, his cute look made people's heart soften, you couldn't bear it at all, as you caressed his head lovishly and pinch his nose, checks softly "You're mommy's darling right! you stayed and have fun at home while mommy earn money, I will accompany my baby after work, okay.?"

He snorted "Mommy, I will take care of you, if you're poor don't worry." you smile "A small ghost is big, you really dare to say mommy is poor! If Rowoon wants to take care mommy then he have to study obediently and earn in the future, mommy will be proud of you."

You kissed his head "Then mommy will find Rowoon-ie's father!"

suddenly your smile froze and looked at him seriously "Rowoonie, do you want a father?"

You didn't see a flash light in his eyes, you fell into deep thoughts, where you going to find his father! was it really like what outsiders said? the love of a single parent made family incomplete?

This is the first time, he had asked you about his father, since he's very young he had been very sensible, it might be because Jennie had enlightened him and he have uncle that love him so much that he had never asked but now he's in the country and went to school, naturally he will see other children with their parents and he might naively ask.