18. Tunnel of Love

Few men came back and disturbed him, he raised his brow "we didn't force them to leave, we just invited her up to sit, we didn't say anything else."

"Did you say it was me.?" they waved their hands and said that you asked him to personally go downstairs, they calculate Jungkook's expression but he was calm, one of them try to be bold and said that woman is too much and asked men to bring you up now, jungkook immediately react and tell them not to act on their own and let be, his lips curled up, should he go down personally to invite you?

It seemed this woman had probably guessed who he was long ago.

You sat for a while calculating the time that Jennie probably drove from here with Rowoon then stood up prepare to leave, when you get up suddenly dizziness hit you fortunately you held onto the chair and shook your head, after a while you you felt little better and walked to the door, you will find the place to eat first.

But figure blocked your path "Where to?" cold male appeared Infront of you, you knew it's this person, other than this person you couldn't think who will be, you didn't have mood to deal with him right now as you didn't eat for whole day and your stomach started to hurt. "It's such a coincidence that I met you here Mr Jeon, i have something to do, I can't treat you now."

You're about to walked but he grabbed your wrist "I'm here." you looked at him in surprise "Didn't you ask me to invite you personally?"

"Upstairs to eat?" your mouth twitched, you just wanted to send Rowoon away that's why you make excuses to make them leave "I'm afraid Mr Jeon misunderstood, i just asked you to invite me personally, I didn't say that I would definitely agree."

he narrowed his eyes in a somewhat dangerous manner "So, you're messing with me?"

"I was just joking." you break free and took a step back almost staggering but then stabilized and covered your stomach, face was slightly pale, he instantly realized that something was wrong and size you up "What's wrong?"

You took a deep breath and endure the pain "Nothing." you walked away, the man behind stood for awhile before following, your stomach is hurting that cold sweat appeared on your forehead, you have problems in stomach but it never hurt like that, maybe you're just too hungry or anxious cause of anger.

You staggered and wanted to grabbed something but warm hand caught you, you're stunned and pulled back yourself "Why did you follow me?"

Looking at your pale face he frowned and pulled you asking fiercely "What happened?" you're shocked but then answered weakly "My stomach... it's hurting."

he didn't care anything and carried you, immediately you put your arms around his neck afraid that you would fall down, you bit lower lips and looked at him "What are you doing?"

he coldly glance and walked, his chest was trembling as you wanted to push him but found no strength "The pain is like this, what are you trying to do.?" his eyes are sharp as he stared making you stopped struggling, where did this monstrous anger come from? when did you offend him!

You closed your eyes "My pain is my problem, it has nothing to do with Mr Jeon, put me down." he sneered "Nothing to do with me? what do I have to do to make you think it has anything to do with me.?"

What's with this person? was he only be happy being tangle with you like this! you say nothing but didn't hold him and put hands Infront, he sneered and put you down on the passenger seat and fasten seatbelt, while he was going to driver seat you try to unfasten your seatbelt but felt pain, so you covered your stomach.

He turned the steering wheel glancing sidelong and hurriedly stepped on the accelerator, in just ten minutes he carried you to hospital not caring even you struggled or scold him, he just rushed in and settled you on the patient bed, nurse give you a pain killer and injected to sleep to decreased pain.