55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠

We wrote a story in the fog on the windows that night but the ending is the same every damn time, no, no, no..

_____ ♡ _____

And again you refused to assume that the person that night might be him, you were drunk and you don't remember the single damn things about that person, .. in his way around, he's extremely dominant.

That's only common thinggy, you can't believe without knowing the truth by his mouth, yes you're thinking to ask him about it and know it by yourself this time, now things goes like this and you can't hide Rowoon anymore.

In the early morning, room was so quiet, you slowly get up and look around, he's not here ... you sat on the bed and wait for long but he didn't come, so you went outside the bedroom and check it ...

did he went to do work! suddenly the man who accompanied you to sleep was gone without telling you made a faint emptiness rose in your heart but then you shook your head and thought of other thing then went to look at the bottle but you didn't found it, probably man took it with him.

You huffed and went to sit on the bed and call the Jennie.

"Sarang! why haven't you come to the company these days? what are you doing! Are you okay? Aren't you enjoying alone time huh! could it be..."

She teased you and laughed, you resist the urge to roll your eyes, she sounded like she deserved a beating "Are you in the company now! Are you free?"

"Yeah, I'm at the company, I should be free right! what's the matter!" you sighed "Can you do me a favour, if it's convenient for you!"

Jennie seems to working as the flipping papers sound can be heard "It's convenient, do you want me to bring Rowoon back?"

"No." you shook your head firmly, "Then!" she asked innocently "If you have time can you buy it and send it to me right now? I can't go out for the time being." you don't know if Jungkook would follow you or the danger, it's the same anyway.

"Oh, Did that come! I mean mensuration! okay I will send it to you."

"No." you denied and felt it's little difficult to say it to her but other than her you have no one to ask for it "it's .. it's a contraceptive pills."

"Okay .. no problem, I will go right now." she closed the documents and about to get up but feel something wrong "Sarang?" she call you out in disbelief "What do you want me to buy for you?"

you reached out to facepalm yourself and felt embarrassed, it's ok take an easy "contraceptive pills!" you repeated.

"Avoid.... why you're letting me buy that medicine! could it be .."

"Yes." there's no point of pretentious and simply admitted, after chatting with Jennie, she finally understand and agreed to bring it to you, you remind her about jungkook and let her know about next move.

After you ended call, you again check around, suddenly this man is relieved about you! where's he gone!

_____

Soft knocked on the door and beautiful woman peck by the door "Sarang." she slowly closed the door behind "I'm here."

"Jendeukie!" you felt unreal when you saw her and it surprised you that she did it so smoothly, you sat properly and looked at her nervously "Did you see Jungkook when you came?"

"Jeon Jungkook! no, no." she shook her head and sat Infront of you and scan if there's any love bite or whatever, she coughed lightly, she saw it though.

"No?" you're confused, that man is not kind of person to give up so easily, he had so much to say yesterday and suddenly he's calm and you didn't see him since you wake up, it's impossible to think that man is so carefree now.